🎑 ꜱɪx 🎑

Xie yun gasps....

he flung up on his bed with his hand clutching into his chest, fingers digging into his skin as a jolt of pain squeezed his heart.

It wasn't a nightmare that awake him in the dead of night..

It was the sensation of cold fingers against his skin...

It was a sound... No the scream that rung on his ears.

He run his hands on his sweat damped face. Outside the wint lashes the trees, howled trough the corridor of the library like a lone soul.

A storm is brewing

Still xie yun couldn't shake the feeling that he had woken for a diffrent reason

Throwing off the blanket covered his sweating body xie yun reached for the lantern placed on the table.

It's bright yellow light pierced through the darkness loomed on the room.

A-dei

Xie yun called into the silence of the room and turned the lantern towards his father's bed..

It was empty..

The realisation steer something unlikely inside him. A unknown fear that rapidly deep rooting in his mind. He flinched when the twigs of plum blossom pleted against the window frame by the lashing storm outside. The storm was loud and freezing but that didn't stop xie yun from rushing out of his father's personal champer.

A-dei

The lashing winter storm swallowed his desperate calls. A squall of cold wint blew past him as he hurried through the eerie dark,snow piled corridor of great library and gust against the wall.The thin layer of sleeping robes wrapped around him couldn't withstand the freezing fury of winter. His whole frame shivered at each step he took.

A-dei

His legs gone numb from the Arctic cold. A weight clogged up on his dry throat, turning his shouts into rasping whispers

A-dei

On the night, the great library look like an abandon ghost house. His lantern enfolding him in a hazy glow. It's rusty boils creaking as he dragged his body further into the prevailing darkness.

Minute or may be hours has passed since xie yun started to wander through the corridor of great library like a lone soul screaming for his father's name.

What is it that wake him up when everyone else in the library is fast asleep.

The thought continued to ponder him. Throwing his mind into whirlwind of emotions. It's not the calls spirits from pavilion one that awoke him, xie yun is sure of that. The ghost of cold touch against his skin, a calls that reminds him of heinous screams. Xie yun is so sure that he had heard it before, he had felt it before. But where?? He couldn't remember.

When he took a turn on the end of the corridor xie yun spot a amissing movement in the shadows on his peripheral vision. He whriled around and cast the glow of lantern all around him. At Frist everything seems usual.

Then xie yun felt it.

All of sudden everything went stand still. The storm outside wint down. The howl of cold wint fall into uncertain tranquility, even the leaves of trees refused to flutter. The darkness around him gathered on his vision as the fear spiked up in him. The shiver bolting through his veins is no longer caused by the winter. His heart hammered against its ribcage.

A memory flashed before his eyes- dark abyys of underground vault, jade glow of evocative array and a heinous spirit that his father locked upon the pages of spiritual book.