Curtain Call pt. 1

More animatronics were coming in, requiring more repairs, but it was almost my due date, making work a lot harder. I even had a false contraption which lead us to have to close up shop early. And I've been feeling anxious like someone was always watching me. It was probably nothing.

But one fateful day my water broke for reals and Michael had to drive me.

"How are you holding up?" He asked so concerned

I felt so pissed that he asked me that, its probably the contraction pains. We finally made it and I was brought to ER. A stretcher brought me in and everyone ran to the room. But they wouldn't let Michael in unless he answered a question.

"Are you the father?"

Michael was hesitant for an answer, he knew of course not but I could tell he wanted to be there for me, so I said

"Hes my boyfriend, can he please be here with me?" They could see the fear in my eyes and just went with it.

<long hours of Labor later>

"Congratulations, its a healthy boy" after long hours of labor, I panted heavily and held my son in my arms for the first time.

Tears began to swell up as I was handle my baby boy. Then I passed out.

___/\____/\____/\____/\____/\____/\____/\___

"I W-WWILL FI-IND YOU, DAR-AR-LIN-ING~"

I sprung up awake, not even in my sleep can I relax... I saw Michael next to my son- my son... oh wow he doesn't have a name yet, does he? Well I've been thinking of a few names already. How about...

"Garrett" i smiled, thats a good name "Garrett L/N"

Authors note: hey hey! Glad to see you guys again for another chapter, more will come back soon and I promise things will get a lot more interesting this time. I honestly don't know where to go to from here, I mean I had ideas but honestly I don't know if it will be the right path for this chapter but imma try my best! I've been real busy with applying for college, my dad left us, but hey all is good! Thank you guys so much!!