💙 Baby Shower/Gender Reveal 💗

Another month had passed, I was in my third trimester and things got... difficult... a LOT more difficult. I haven't really been able to work, Michael is getting me out more often, and this baby is giving me a a hard time. I don't have time to relax or anything.

Of course, being a children's entertainment establishment, we have the place closed for private parties and things like that but on the schedule it doesn't say what kind of party or anything.

I asked Michael what this was and he said "it's for a baby shower someone wanted to throw here"

"Baby shower? Someone could wait to bring the kid to Freddy's huh?" I giggled

I decided to take a peek and checked our industrial cake fridge. We don't make the cakes, anyone who has reserved parties must bring their own. And the cake was had a blue and pink question marks all over it. Its a gender reveal cake... is he-

"Well now thats you've seen it, I guessing there's no point in hiding" he said from the door to the kitchen.

"This is for me, isn't it?" I said

"Well, you don't know what it is exactly, and the baby has been giving you a hard time, so I figured, also that baby is my new brother or sister, we're almost family so-"

He went on rambling so I grabbed him by the hands and said "thank you very much, for all you've done to help me," we could barely hug with my baby bump in the way so thanks a lot baby :/ "is it... okay my dad comes over?"

"I don't see why not"

The next day I brought my dad over for the smol party.

"So nice of your boss to let you do this" he said

"Yep, he's a real good man who let me work here and make a living" I awkwardly laughed, I never told him about my friendship with the man, and he doesn't know who the baby daddy is so he doesn't know im carrying my "boss's" half brother or any crazy shit that has been happening. All he knows is that I was "seeing" an old coworker from Fazbear Frights who after the fire went away and I could never find him. Again, it was difficult to break the news.

Michael is also aware of that so he decided to not get too personal when he was around.

"Y/n, im happy you made it" said Michael

"Hello, Mr. Schmidt," that was his alias "thank you so much for all of this"

"You're welcome, Y/N," he shook my hand so formally "And you must be her father, its nice to meet you, sir, she has been a great technician and has really helped us out when we weren't doing so well"

Dad looked at him strange mostly on how sickly he looked but shook his hand too "and I thank you for taking my daughter on board, especially in her time of need, she is very talented and skilled, she got it from me after all" said dad

"Wonderful, sir, I'll bring your cake over in just a sec" Michael left to get the cake, which will soon reveal the gender of my baby, all is going better than I thought

"He's kinda creepy, isn't he? Also is he British?" Said dad

"First of all, yes, and second, yeah he is, but better not let him hear you say that"

My dad looked around the room, which was empty except for the other animatronics on stage

"Noone else is coming?"

"W-well, we did invite some of the other employees but no one answered or replied so... hey more cake for us, heh heh" dad doesn't know I'm the only employee and its good we keep it that way

"Well its a good thing I invited Gina"

FUCK WHAT? "Huh?" NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! SHES GONNA RUIN EVERYTHING!

"But she didn't respond or seem interested so I doubt she's coming" said died

I internally sighed in relief "I don't think she even wants to see me again anyways, is anyone else coming?" That you should have warned me abou?

"No, that's everyone"

"Its okay dad, thats all I need" and as if on cue, Michael entered with my cake

"Alright, its time for cake!" Said Michael, carrying the small cake. The moment I stab into this cake, it will all be decided on whether I'm a single mom to a boy or a girl, or they end up trans which is fine but for now, its this moment.

With the cake right in front of me, I held the knife and gently slid it into the cake, deep and slowly until it hit the plate. I pulled it out and went to do the other side. I've become a lot more careful since I got pregnant. It feels like I'm slicing into a person. The moment of truth. I pulled out the slice of Cake and there inside with a layer of blue frosting...

"It's a boy"

A/n: if you haven't thought of a name for your baby, its fine i got it already:3