You can't trust him 💔

TW// Blood, gore, and harsh swearing but you knew what you were getting into

I arrived to work today, but before I entered the doors, Jeremy grabbed my arm, dragged me to the back and told me "Y/N, I need you to answer me honestly for my sake and more importantly your sake... is he alive?"

"Huh!?" I was scared and confused, "what are you talking about? Who is alive?"

"You KNOW who! Springtrap!. Is he ALIVE?" Jeremy yelled even harsher, I didn't know what to say, he told me not to tell anyone requardless of- "he told you not to say anything didn't he?"

"What do you know" I mumbled, this can't be true about my Springtrap

"A lot more than you could ever imagine, he's a monster" you got that right 😏 "and he might come for you next!" Oh he already comes for me

"W-What are you saying?"

"You know the rumors of the missing children and the murders that happened at Freddy's? They were real, ALL OF IT, And the man in that suit is responsible for it, whatever name he's given you is fake, whatever he's told you is a lie! I know because he is my father, I have been there since the very first death tied to the company because the boy who died in Fredbear was my brother"

I said nothing, all he has dropped onto me. Did I just fuck a murderer? Not once but for a fourth time? And I fucked someone's dad? I mean it's not the first time I've done that last thing specifically but still! What is happening?

"You were with him... weren't you?" He asked

"If its all true, then why are you here? What are you doing this for? Why even come here in the first place?" I asked, what business does he have here?

"Decades ago, my father went missing without a word, I went to investigate his disappearance until I got caught in the crossfire of his animatronic creations, let's just say after that, I was never the same and this is what I had become"

"So... all this is really your body? What the hell happened?" Hes really purple HES REALLY PURPLE

"I don't want to get into it, but after finding out that my father, William Afton, was the man behind the slaughter, the man behind Everything! I made it my mission to set the souls free, to erase the history of tragedy that is forever scarred onto my family forever-"

"Wait are YOU the reason we never found anything for this attraction?" I asked angrily

"Yes, im the one who burned down the past attractions now pay attention or we're all fucked!" He continued "When I heard of Fazbear Frights, I was furious, these sickos who just wanted to make a quick buck off of my trauma and everything else we all went through, so I came here hoping maybe I could find something useful to find him... until a few days ago when he was brought in. My father is here and now you're the only one who can get close to him"

It all came to me like a flash bang. I thought i was just doing it for funsies with a middle aged man who was into some kinky stuff like keeping the suit on, but I just had sex with a blood thirsty corpse who's gotta be in his 80's to 90s by now, and is trapped, and only told me things to keep him secret. And I fell in love with him...

"Okay... This is a lot to take in..."

AND NOT ONLY THAT! HE HAS KIDS WHO ARE EITHER DEAD OR THE LIVING DEAD AND HAVE BEEN FOR DECADES!!! Its a good thing my birth control expires tomorrow morning, otherwise I'd be fucked and pulled into this story of what-the-fuckery even deeper

We then heard something rattle in the dumpster. Michael looked... aware as if he knew what was up. We both went to look and underneath some old bags of garbage that have clearly been lifted to cover up whatever was underneath, and there were blood stains... we slowly lifted them and saw... THAN!?

Than was twitching and barely breathing, all bloodied up from his face to his torso, stabbed, pulled, and beaten... Im horrified at the sight of what I was seeing, but not as much when I saw who it was... is it wrong of me?

"Oh dear God, he already got one" Michael said with such horror in his face

"So what can we do?" I said "what can I do to help you stop this monster?"