💛 Hes coming 🍋

I was running through the halls of a giant castle. What the fuck am I doing here? And wasn't I pregnant earlier? My bump isn't here so either some other reason I don't remember or this is another dream. It doesn't matter because something or someone is chasing me through these very halls... they're all bloody and overall gross with moss and mucus

"Litt-tle bunny~" a too familiar voice spoke

No, NONONONONO! WHY IS HE HERE!? HOW IS HE HERE!? SO THIS IS A DREAM BUT WHY IS HE BACK

"You thought you could escape me? My dear? I always come back" he hissed so seductively...

I tried to run but I tripped on my... skirt? Wait was I wearing a dress when we- RUN BITCH RUN! I had no choice but to lift up my skirt and run like cinderella running away

I looked around and I was in a castle, fan-fucking-tastic. I can't find my way around this brothel palace and I'm going to make like Ariana Grande's song and fuck a zombie.

I ran through a messy hall with tables broken, chairs, those spinning wheel things that make fabrics or something
(A/n: I know what those are but y/n doesn't)

I ran through a messy hall with tables broken, chairs, those spinning wheel things that make fabrics or something (A/n: I know what those are but y/n doesn't)

And thorns of a garden that overgrew through the palace. They kept tearing of pieces of my dress, it made it more difficult but I have to admit, the more that came off the lighter I felt. But I was fully revealed.

(I know this looks terrible but I haven't drawn in

(I know this looks terrible but I haven't drawn in... a while but this is the best I could do)

I can hear his metal endo-skeleton clanking louder as he gets closer. I've got no time, no place to hide, I have no choice but to fight him.

"You and I both know you don't want to fight this" he said, and its true as I couldn't get myself to pick up anything to defend myself.

The clanking and heavy footsteps slowly turned into light taps as a more humanistic, more sophisticated looking gentleman came in its the man I saw in my last dream but more... fancy? Sexy? Put together?

William Afton?

"Yes, my dear, my bride" his arm wrapped around you while his other lifted your face to make eye contact with him, he had purple irises like purple fluorite. So beautiful but lifeless. "You shouldn't have left me behind" he lifted me up bridle style, kicked down the door to reveal a bedroom with a large bed.
Well if we're gonna fuck at least it's gonna be with a normal looking human and in a better bed than a dirty floor
He put me down so I ran to the bed, I know where this is going so let's get this over with. The room around us suddenly got dark, and the normal man began to turn into the monster I both feared and fell in love with.

"Y/n~" the monster growled. I could've run but I didn't want to, I let him come to me, he place his hand on my shoulder and licked my whole face. "You know you didn't want to let me burn" hes right "I know that despite everything you know about me, you want me even more" hes also right "you're in love with me, the only thing keeping us from each other is life, death, and him" hes once again right.

"Dont talk about him right now" I place my hands on his mouth, I don't want to think about Michael, I don't know what I want but I do know is I don't want to wait any longer "just talk about me, about us" I laid back, spread my legs open and lifted what was left of my skirt, letting him know I want him now.

Springtrap pulled out his cock, but it wasnt like I remembered, it... moved... like actually moved like it wiggled like a snake and wanted to go down in my 'burrow'. Springtrap got on top of me, making me face him.

I felt him enter his member back inside me, I winced

"I missed you too, my dear"

He began to thrust, holding on to my tiny body. He pulled my face for a kiss as his tongue trailed all over me from my lips, my face, my nape. The man was a monster I didn't want to control. I pushed his head town to my chest because I wanted him to get wild. His tongue got longer and began to lick all over like my breasts and soon down to where he was pounding.

"W-william" I moaned. His tongue began to touch my clit and I just craved for more but I wasn't reaching it. I was going crazy for his touch, I wanted more, I needed more. Why can't I climax? I held on tighter. I screamed his name over and over again but nothing. Even as I was fully undressed and tied down by him nothing.

Then I woke up... "oh thats right, this was a dream" I have been developing some kind of feelings im not sure of for Michael yet I just dreamt of not only being married but also have sex with his dad?

One things for sure is that I miss him, I still love that psychopathic child murderer from the 80s, William Afton. The same man who put a child in me like he did with all those other animatronics. My life is a fucked up mess

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I got back to classes, had my own personal troubles, my family was going through things... if you read my notes you probably know the deal, but I will finish this I promise and this has been hard to right because I haven't felt in the mood to write Lemon recently but I pulled through to got to it. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned