Who's zoomin' who

Secrets can't hide in science. Medicine has a way of exposing the lies. Within the walls of the hospital, the truth is stripped bare.

"Rob, you have to get lunch at school today, I'll see you tomorrow, the babysitter gets here at 6," I said shouting up to my brother "Don't scare them away this time nerd," I said closing the door.

That's the problem with secrets. Like misery, they love company

"Hey," I said smiling at George when I walked into the changing room "Hey" He smiled back. I felt someone else walk in and immediately dampen my mood "Why's everything so gloomy" Izzy asked "Oh, she's here" She got a few laughs from the interns but I rolled my eyes "The thing is, with bullies, they all seem to end up in the same place" I said walking past her "My bedroom" I heard the room errupt into laughter as I left.

And when you have too many you always feel like your gonna burst

"Derek," I said smiling standing in the elevator "Stella, I told you to call me Dr Shepherd when we're in the hospital," He said smiling "Good to see you smile, how was your morning?" I asked as the elevator went towards the fifth floor "Eventful, Meredith thinking about asking me to move in" "That's wonderful, you should do it" "I know, but she doesn't know I know, and It's a little harder than it seems" The doors of the elevator opened "Shepherd" Grey said noticing the Attending "This is my floor" I said squeezing through.

I looked up from the chart I was doing and saw George with the redhead nurse Olivia. "Hey George," I said placing the chart down "Mr. Dawson room 32," I said to the other nurse who took the chart "Can we order a full body CT and send some blood off to test then page Dr Burke to have a Look at his EKG, it's showing some abnormalities" "Coming right up Doctor" I smiled "Thank you" "Hi George, Roberts" "Hey," George said greeting the blonde "Olivia" Izzie said acknowledging the Nurse "Hi, Dr. Stevens," Olivia said "I'll see you later" she said turning back to George" "Ok. Bye. Yeah. She's into me" "She's cute" I said watching her walk away "And so is Karev" I whispered "Way to go, George. She's cute. So this morning you really weren't..." I raised my eyebrow "Anytime you want to apologize..." I shook my head "Then what were you doing in the bathroom for so long?" She asked "I have to go" I followed him "How bad was it when I left earlier" I asked catching up to him "Oh, she went bright red and made a scene" "Look George, I don't know why I just don't Like her" "I can tell" He said as we entered the locker room. I saw movement in the mirror and caught a glimpse of Alex doing something "Can we have some privacy?" George asked "No, of course, I have to head up to CT, bye George," I said leaving

"Hey, can I have the results on Miss Toran " "Yes, room number please" "36" "I'll be just a minute" I saw George walk up to the window as I walked away to wait on the gurney opposite "Hi, uh, results for George O'Malley?" I perked up as I wanted to see what was going on, now just because I don't get involved with the drama doesn't mean I don't listen "I don't see it here. What's the patient's name?" "O'Malley, George. Look, it's just a simple blood test" I jumped off the gurney "Here you are" "Thank you, awe shoot" I said reading through the results "Here you go" The other Tech worker said "Thank you" "Franklin, Jordan, I need this back ASAP" Izzie said ordering around "What a shocker" I shot a smile and continued reading "Hey, what did you get, something good?" Izzie asked George and took his results "Syphilis? That's not surgical. Who has Syphilis?" I widened my eyes as George dragged me and Izzie through the nurse's station "Excuse us, sorry" He said pushing through the Nurse staff that were leaving "Oh my god you have Syphilis?" I said smacking my hand to my mouth "You have syphilis?" Izzie said questioning him. George looked up and closed all the blinds and the door. "Shh! I don't know how this happened" "Well when a woman and a man love each other very much" George interrupted me "No I know that, I mean how did I get it" "Of course you do. God, Olivia must really be getting around" I widened my eyes "No, she's not like you," I said glaring at her "Olivia's not like that" "It's a new millennium, George. The only people who aren't like that are the Amish and, apparently, you" She said laughing at him. I slapped her arm "Ow" "Suck it up" "You don't know. Maybe I've been sleeping around. Maybe I got ladies" I gave him a you can't fool me look. "Shut up. What am I gonna do?" "Penicillin, can I go?" I asked standing up, in reply I got an angry George pushing me back down "It's no biggie, couple of doses of Penicillin will knock it out". "What am I gonna do about Olivia?" "Tell her so she can get it treated as well" Once again Izzie spoke over the top of me "Well, for starters, stop sleeping with her, unless you want that thing to fall off." I rolled my eyes "Ok, that is twice that you have trash-talked the girl that I could one day potentially...well, not love but like a whole lot" I widened my eyes "How can you do that to her George, she genuinely likes you and your just using her? How dare you George O'Malley," I said slapping his cheek "OW!" "If she gave it to you, you have to tell her," She said getting more serious "Three" George said. "George O'Malley," I said looking at my watch "Fine. She didn't give it to you. She was a virgin when you met. You still have to tell her so she can get tested" "For once I agree with Barbie" "Oh, yeah? How am I gonna tell her? "Uh, hey, Olivia. How you doing? By the way, I got the syph. How about you?" I grinned at the comment "That's exactly how you're going to do it" I said picturing George doing that "You're evil" He said "Thank you" "Maybe not quite like that" Izzie said disagreeing with what was being said "No, it's good advice, really good advice. Thank you very much," George finally opened the door allowing me to leave and letting Izzie laugh to herself "I despise her," I said parting ways with George.