@poethusna

Asslamu aalaikum guys! My guest today is an outstanding fabulous author! Her work Ishq zaat is finger lickin' good! If by any chance you have not given it a chance, do read it! You'll be left in euphoria! Wallahy ❤

Please welcome poethusna

Asslamu aalaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu jee!!!! 

Walaikum Assalam wa rehmatullahi wabarakatuh, thank you so much for the prayers ❤️

Gosh I'm so elated to have you here! You know what the best part is, at this point I don't even believe that I am, here, writing the interview to the author I always dreamed! This is Gosh... Okay I just need to stop my rant. 

Khair, so happy to have you here Alhamdulillah. I welcome you here from the depth of my heart ❤

I sincerely hope you are happy and healthy inn sha Allah. Without any further, let's get started! 

Even though, isski zarra si bhi zaroorat nai hai, please introduce yourself to the readers.

-Hello! My name is Husna and I normally go by the pen name ‘poethusna’ on Wattpad. I’m Ishq Zaat’s author. 

I personally am having hard time thinking what to ask you for real! There are just so many things I wanted to converse about. So here is my first question for you is, how you discovered wattpad or must I ask how wattpad got so lucky to have you here? Hehe. 

-Lol yes I’ve been on Wattpad for almost 8 years now. I first discovered it through a friend who recommended me an English novel, then started reading Wattpad books nonstop but it has only been 3 years since I came across the ‘desi community’, that too through another friend. 

So glad that you did, so so glad! *winks *

Another thing all of us the readers of Ishq zaat want to ask you that, how was Ishq zaat found? Was it our pyaara Jalal who came first or was the plot that came first? 

-Definitely the plot! I always dreamt to write about someone with an unwavering faith or a person who discovered faith through life lessons and then this made me think; why not fix the two together as a couple <3

Jalal would forever be imprinted on our hearts for sure

Being the shiddat se wafaadar reader of Ishq zaat, I know that you had written that and I quote — I have absolutely no idea why I decided to post this story — I don't  know why you did But damn you did for good gurl! I'm sure saari aawam mujhse agree karegi. 

I further wanted to ask you that if you would change anything about ishq zaat what would it be and why?

-The language used in the story. I think that I would’ve been better off writing my book in complete Urdu since there are plenty of raw emotions that are painfully difficult to explain while writing in English. 

I partially agree with you on this cause there are so many readers who understand Urdu but cannot read it, so your book has been so raw and primal and you did justice with every single synario! ❤

Ishq zaat is not just a book it is an emotion of rawness of ishq, masculinity, and awaam toh Jalal pe mare hi ja rahi hai like if he was in real he would have received khoon se likhe hue khat! No one would dare to argue with me here! We all are like Ek Jalal toh hum bhi deserve karte hain! Khayr. 

Further I want to ask you that you are such an amazing author you write and describe like a dream, was there any type of pressure on you while writing Ishq zaat, were you intimidated by the growing audience after all all the Islamic stories have certain criteria were you intimidated by it? 

-Oh yes definitely! I remember getting a reader a long time ago who held aggressive opinions on Jalal’s crude language and character overall. Even had me temporarily removing his dialogues since my book wasn’t like the conventional ones but yes, I eventually realised that bad audience is just a part of the whole Wattpad experience. 

That is for sure!

Another thing I wanted to mention here, the artistic poetry and Shayaris you have added in Ishq zaat, they just straight touch the heart strings wallahy! They have just added renowned charm to the glory of Ishq zaat ma sha Allah. I want to ask you here that This masterpiece was carved like a vintage museum, was there time when you struggled to come up with good words or the good flow to it? If yes then how did you surpassed it? 

-Yes! I don’t find myself to be someone with fine writing skills but I feel as if reading books aided me a lot throughout this journey. It was tough trying to bring my book to spotlight, among stories with the most impeccable grammar and vocabulary on Wattpad and they deserved the spotlight no joke.

Ishq zaat has become an imotion and you truly did amazing work there Yaar.

I still remember my best friend randomly suggestion me Ishq zaat and just after the start we were two girls head over heals with The glorious man Jalal Alam Shah! I  always be grateful towards Allah that I gave into her constant suggestion! Alhamdulillah! 

But I think Ofcourse we all love Ishq zaat but outside the title of Author of Ishq zaat, who is Husna in real apart from the outstanding author how would you put yourself in front of someone?

-Ah I’m naturally a very kam-go (less talkative) person in real life. I rarely ever interact with new people. Also, I am someone who’s obsessed with reading about feudal romances with dominating men. It’s my Guilty pleasure. This is exactly why I’ve also written one. 

Desi books with dominating banda is just out of the whole universe feeling!

You know my best friend and I had a conversation about How glorious would it be if Ishq zaat was introduced into the world of Dramas! Like Jalal was played by some one and I certainly think that alone drama would be a sight to the sore eyes! You know the glory which Ertuğrul Bey had I wish Ishq zaat should be a drama! One day! Okay last but definitely not the least, all of the Ishq zaat readers want to know, are you going to give us another masterpiece? When please pretty please tell us *puppy eyes *

-Yes, there are two books lined up after IZ. First one would be another rural/feudal romance, though completely opposite Ishq Zaat. Second will be a short contemporary romance. Sadly, I’m good at abandoning wips so it’ll probably take me a lot time before I publish a new book.

Okay I might just buckle up for another amazing ride! Eagerly waiting for them!!!

I wish ke yeh interview khatam hi na ho, mujhe toh 'kittna kuch kehna hai, phir bhi hai dil main sawaal kayeen ' waali feeling aa rahi hai! 

I hope you enjoyed this interview best wishes for your future! ❤

Thank you so much for interviewing me! It was truly a wonderful experience. Sending lots of prayers and love xx 

Until then Asslamu aalaikum!