@Birdy_talker

Asslamu aalaikum guys!

I'm here with an another interview!

She is my virtual soul mate. One of the people on wattpad with whom I can talk for hours. And we relate with literally in each topic we discuss like really! And most of all our names too rhyme!

Do check out her work!

Here we go, welcome Birdy_talker

👏👏👏👏

Hey Birdy,

This is Rowdy as you know 😏

Bhuhahahahaha it rhymes 😂

Lol, it sure does. What an amazing poet you are! 😂

So, first of all could you please introduce yourself to us?

____ First I'd like to thank you for interviewing me. It's such an honor to get interviewed by such an amazing person.

OK, so... About... Me... My name is Radiah. I'm an average 18year old. I'd like to introduce myself as an ambivert ( although I might be an introvert depending upon the person I'm talking to. 😜)

I'm fun loving, jovial, amiable, an optimistic and a bit dramatic ( can be crazily awkward too 😜)

And last but definitely not the least, I love to entertain people with my writing.

Ma sha Allah! ❤

To start the interview, I wanna ask you, I have faced so many problems or glitches and low self esteem in my career as a writer here on wattpad, what was your experience as a wattpad writer?

_____ Glitches in wattpad are common site. I bet more or less everyone has faced it including me. Infact I still face it every now or then.

About my career as a writer on wattpad, honestly in the first, it wasn't that great. I barely got any views let alone votes or comments.

Like you, even I had and sadly still have low self esteem. Alot of times I think what I'm writing is weird, boring or something crap. And those thoughts did make me feel bad about myself.

There was even a time when I wanted to delete my book but I'm glad that I didn't give in to those negative thoughts. I'm glad that I chose to believe in myself.

I can totally relate with you. 😷😷

I have seen people recommending their books to us, sometimes they came out as a good read, but sometimes we feel like we sort of have our own choice right? The choice to read the book which we like. I have faced such a bad thing like they read my books and even commented on me but for me to return the favor. I'm not here saying they all were like that. But it is sort of disturbing, what do you feel about that? 

____ I don't support it at all. If I like a book/plot only then I'll read it. I might sound rude but I don't need countless insincere comments just to show off. If I get only a couple of genuine comments I'll be happy with them. 

About self-promoting one's book… well… I don't have anything against it. In fact, I encourage people to promote their books. Because to let others know about your book, to recognize your hard work, you need to take the first step. But you should also remember that it's their choice whether to accept or decline your reading request. 

Have faith in yourself. Your hard work will be recognized. If not now but maybe later. But it sure will be. So have patience. 

Yes, man seriously! People do need to know this.

My next question for you is, we live in society where people tend to ignore that introvert people do exist. Like they think it is very shameful to just sit in a lonely place and read a book or like they think all of the humans should socialize! Yes, they think all of them should attend family gatherings or functions, but some of them feel suffocated, what is your opinion in this matter?

____ Being an introvert is not a crime and definitely not shameful. I despise them, whoever thinks that it's shameful. It's a person's own choice whether they want to be left alone or want to socialize with others. One shouldn't force them to be sociable.

But sadly our own family sometimes overshadows this fact!

I myself am a K-drama lover. They always come up with some new content. But the funny thing is, my whole family thinks they all look alike! They don't even know Korean people do exist, they think they are Chinese people! How  is your family towards it? 

____

I am a huge k-drama addict. And yes I can absolutely feel you. 🤧

Initially, my parents were the same. They couldn't even differentiate between Chinese and Korean people. I mean I still don't get it. How do they even get the idea that Chinese and Koreans are similar? However, as time passed they got to know and understand the difference and how amazing kdramas are. And now sometimes they even watch with me. 😂 

P.S. They still think that all K-pop idols look the same. 🤦🏻

My family's too can't even between differentiate with K stars! 😂

Even if you are a writer, there's always a huge chunk of our heart which lives for reading. I wanna ask you, who is the writer you admire the most? 

____

In wattpad it's @Nitasha. I literally love every single book of hers.

And outside the wattpad, it's Sidney Sheldon. If any of you are a mystery or thriller lover like me, then you should try his books. They are just amazing

How come the idea of Bitter sweet came upon your mind? 

____

I remember searching to read a story which contains mystery, thriller and romcom. But unfortunately, I couldn't find the ideal one I was searching for. So thought why not write one instead of searching? And that's how I end up writing the story. 

Now! I discovered how that masterpiece was made!

😏😏😏

And to wrap up this interview, I wanna ask you, if you were to live the life of one of your characters of your book, which could it be? And why? 

____

It would definitely be Reeha.

Moreover, her character is kinda similar to mine. 😂

Ahhhh I have always thought you same as her! 😂😂😂

Jazakillah for giving time for this Birdy!

I hope you enjoyed it? Inn sha Allah ❤

So, guys how was the interview?