@jeylaanZ

Asslamu aalaikum guys!

Soo, finally I'm back with a new interview *sighs internally*

So my guest today, is good friend of mine, an excellent writer and a person you can count on.

She is non other than jeylaanZ

And if you have not read her book, Beyond the obstacles? Then go first and read it! It'll never let you down.

Let's start the interview now!

Asslamu aalaikum Hanah!

First of all, tell us something about yourself...

Walikum Assalam dear. I'm immensely glad to know that you took interest to know about me. Ma sha Allah you've been one of the sweetest people I've met on wattpad allahumma barik.

Soo I am from Bangladesh. For those who don't know, it's a neighbouring country between Indian and Myanmar Alhamdulillah. I like to do anything that's creative which dragged me to wattpad writing :D. I have a great fascination for learning new languages and cultures. An university student roasting Shakespeare at every chance given. And your average desi aunties eye candy and ageing ;)

The intro was lit 🔥😂

So far, you've been an outstanding author, an excellent Turkish guide and a good friend of mine, I wanna ask you firstly, how it led to your first novel was it always a goal for you?

.Nope it was not. At all. I joined wattpad in search of good Muslim novels, and Alhamdulillah found some really great ones. A big Shout out to @hopesprayersandsmiles because her book has been a huge inspiration for me and many more people here. She is such a ma sha Allah person and writer, may Allah increase her in Rizq and Barakah. But apart from the positive reasons it was more of the wrong books I had come across that led me to finally take the pen. I had read far too many books that gave wrong idea about Islam and practicing which irked my nerves because they could lead young minds astray in several ways(it still scares me to know that writers would be responsible for anyones action inspired by their writing. It's a very thin line) Books that were straight unislamic except for the characters giving salam and saying Qabul. I started writing hoping I could inspire people even if in the slightest manner and also so that people would recognise my country and its people through my work and Alhamdulillah so far the response has been good. So Alhamdulillah it wasn't a goal but was a good find :)

HopesPrayersNSmiles Is my personal favorite too 😭😌

My second question for you is, if you were given a choice between writing or reading, what would you choose?

There's no better way of gaining knowledge than reading so of course reading is a must for me. Writing on the other hand was a hobby I picked on the road to building my reading habits. I would rather not write if my writing isn't helping or good in any way. Writing is a good way to clear and share your thoughts even when you're conveying to yourself. Both are equally important to me so it's a tough choice & intricately connected so I can't quite choose just one hehe. Still if I have to go it would definitely be reading. Yeah it would be reading.

Your answers are just classy! 😻

Wattpad has risen our expectations for our perfect half and cheery on the top if it like Haytham Bey you just can't stand for any better! So I wanna ask you, is it the same for you?