@inkedconfessions_

Asslamu aalaikum guys!

Toady I'n here with another beautiful ukhti. She's just so sweet wallah ❤

Check out her fabulous works!

Welcome inkedconfessions_
🎉🎉

Asslamu aalaikum sister,  

—Walaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! 

This is Rowdymuslimah.  

Firstly I welcome you to my little wattpad world lol, *Hugs you tightly * *Falls * *Stands again*  

—*hugs you back and falls right after cause I'm clumsy :')* 

Me too girl 😌

Don't think me as a mentle patient, I'm just weird *Shrugs * 

—🤝

So, let's grab a hot cup of coffee and start, shall we?  

—Yes of course! 

First thing first, please go ahead and introduce yourself.  

—I'm Sumaiya and I absolutely suck at introductions. I'm just like any other normal girl with an interest in a lot of things, and writing happens to be one of those. I'm an ambivert and extremely socially awkward :') 

I enjoy writing and it's like a way to vent out my feelings and organise my thoughts. I feel like writings to me are very personal because it's like a window to my thoughts, so I don't usually post everything I write.

That's actually unique.

My first question for you is, I've known people here on wattpad like they were here just to 'read' not write but eventually they have become writer ( including me) so, was that the same case for you or it was like you landed here to write?  

—In a way, yes. I used to write way before I joined wattpad. But my interest to post up my writings came out only after I started reading on wattpad. And before, I use to write but it was very occasional. After being here, I think I write a little more often although, they always stay in my drafts. 

It is kinda same in my case too I write alot but don't publish them, I don't feel weird that way too lol.

If I asked you what are most of the time, like are you a reader or a writer what you prefer the most? And why?  

—I'd say I'm a little bit of both equally. I wouldn't call myself a "bookworm" becsuse I dont really read any and every book I find, but when I do take up an interest or a liking to a book, then I find it extremely hard to stop reading. I get bored quickly if I don't find the plot interesting but if I like it, then I read it a hundred times over and over.  

And with regards to writing, it's pretty much the same. There are some days when I can go on writing and some days where I find it extremely hard to even put up a sentence together the way I want it. 

Why do we both twin in our thoughts LMAO. I too read like crazy when I get a good read.

Out of 10 how you would rate your experience as a wattpad writer so far?  

—Uh.....I think it would be somewhere between 6-7. I started out as a wattpad writer not very long ago. Wattpad is a great platform to write,  but I think there are some aspect in which it can improve.

Yes, wattpad should improve, in many aspects!

We Muslims, make so many sacrifices, so many 'restrictions ' everything we go through. Like as a reader we have to skip the mature content, swearing thing and all and as a writer we have to think about so many things we restrict our mind to make it halal, was that same to you? 

— yes definitely! These days It's really hard to find a book with no swearing (except for the books by Muslim authors of course and maybe a couple of few others) and just because a book has swearing doesn't mean that it doesn't teach us some great lessons. I've read some really amazing books which throw light on so many important lessons I learnt, obviously I had to skip a few parts and filter out some words. I think as a Muslim, we need to learn to avoid the bad and take in the good while keeping our faith intact. 

Fancy, very very fancy. *gives impressed face *

There is no one who have stopped on 'that ' level of height in the terms of being a writer. We fall, we stand up, we grow. What would you tell us, like what you do maintain that process of going on and on? 

—this is pretty rich coming from me, but I'd say its consistency. Consistency is the key and it's also something I struggle with. No one is on 'that' level of height in terms of being a writer, but with consistency comes practice, and practice makes us better, not perfect but definitely better. And like I said, I still struggle with being consistent, it's something I'm constantly trying to teach myself.

Me too girl, like I take out my phone to write but no words come out and this really bores me in a way that I lose my mood of writing.

By scrolling through your account, I discovered you tend to have a theme of your books. They are sort of related with letters, can you elaborate that? 

—I absolutely adore letters especially hand written ones. I like reading random letter of people given to someone else. I just think a single letter could convey so much, it contains so many emotions, so many memories attached to it, it's beautiful. And I wanted to bring this concept into my writings. And honestly this all wasn't planned at all. Initially I had written just one book with letter theme, but later when I went through my drafts, I figured out that almost everything I've written are just letters in different ways and stories. 

And one more thing would be because of how letters are usually short as in shorter than chapters, but they speak volumes. I actually love reading short stories rather than lengthy books and novels. Short stories are like: 

less words🤝great lessons. Yes I do like reading novels and books too, but short stories are special to me, they get me excited. So I think this is another reason why the books I usually write are either letters or extremely short stories. (I have posted only two but I have alot of incomplete work as such in my drafts :")

It is unique theme of writing a book!

Lastly I wanna ask you, if I ask you about the difficulties we growing writer face, what was the hardest you faced? And why?  

—I think the hardest yet would be commitment, consistency and enthusiasm. Because it's really hard to stay committed and consistent to a work especially if it's long term. There are have been times where I've had extremely great ideas and thoughts but I've struggled writing them down and later forgotten them, times when I've wanted to write a story but lack of enthusiasm didn't let me complete it. 

This reminds me of my pending books I am yet to update, I feel so sad rn that I'm unable to look into them.

Have a great day / night dear!  

—You too! This was my first time doing something like this and let me tell you I enjoyed it thoroughly, it was amazing Barakallahu feeki!! And jazakallahukhair for this. 

I too enjoyed interviewing you, wallahy your answers were amazing! Wa anti fajazaki Allah khair sister. ❤

How was it?

Comment the next author, I'll try to interview them inn sha Allah.