Agression-1 part 2

"The two servants flirting with each other screamed in surprise when the door was suddenly flunged open. Wei wuxian tossed the bowl and chopsticks aside as he stalked out but the sunlight blinded him. The glare also caused a small pinching pain on his skin, so he raised his hand to his brows and closed his eyes for a moment."

A-tong screamed louder than A-ding a moment ago but when he looked closer he realised it was that lunatic everyone could bully his courage returned  feeling he must regained his dignity he just lost he jumped over and waved shooing wei wuxian like one would do a dog.

he yelled "get outta here! shoo! go back in! what are you doing outside?!"

Not even beggar or flies could have received more unsightly treatment.This was probably how these servant treated Mo xuanyu in the past.

All the cultivators one by one glanced at jin guangshan who was sweating . They all were basically glaring at him . All the problem of root is neither jin guangyao, nor wei wuxian it was just this man whore fault.
" They really don't consider him human"  A random cultivator said.
" you didn't saw how Mo family treated Mk xuanyu it was horrible anyways you will witness it soon" Lan jingyi exclaimed and everyone was equally curious to know.
And during this whole time who knows how many times lan qirens brows twitched at first the disturbing lad now these two servants who do they think they are they can deal with resentment as wish . The don't have any manners and they also are treating others like this Horrible indeed!

Wei wuxian gave A-tong a light kick knocking him over and laughed " How daring of a mere errand-running child to humiliate others like this".
Everyone was stunned on spot seeing wei wuxian kicking that servant although he deserves it they never saw wei wuxian paying any heed to insults so what happened now thinking these they all turned to wei wuxian.
" Not that I care it's just body isn't mine and mo xuanyu no matter what didn't deserves to be treated like that so I kicked him"  He quickly explained and as he explained he pouted .Lan wangji couldn't resist wei wuxians pouting so he quickly pecked him not caring that others were watching.
" Wangjiii!!!!! you are getting more and more bolder " Lan qiren shouted.
" hey old man watch out for yourself don't you get tired of shouting all day" Wei wuxian quickly defended his husband meanwhile Lan xichen chuckled at his husband antics.
" wei ying respect elders"  wei changze said in stern tone just like father disciplining his son.
Wei wuxian was filled with warmth but still he murmured " I was just defending him" .
" yeah yeah A-ying now has his own family " Her mother teased him and enjoyed as wei ying turned red. Lan wangji smiled.

With that he headed toward the commotion in East quiet a lot of people crowded I and around the east hall. Just as wei wuxian stepped into the courtyard, a women spoke in voice few pitches louder than others " A member from younger generations of our family use to be cultivator as well..."
It must have been madam mo trying to make connections with cultivation family again. Wei wuxian didn't wait for her to finish speaking and quickly hustled through the crowd into the hall and grinned " I am coming, I am coming right here!"

A middle aged lady sat in the hall with well maintained health and wearing extravagant clothing. She was madam Mo her husband sat below her and the opposite side sat a few white robed boys. Because of how an unkempt freak just appeared from within the people all of chatter come to halt but wei wuixan spoke shameless as if he didn't notice atmosphere at all"  Who was calling me earlier? I am the only one who use to be cultivator !"
There was too much power on this was and as he smiled the power sprinkled off. A younger cultivator was on the brink of laughing , letting out a pfft sound.  His face grew serious as another one seemingly the leader of group gave him a disapproving look.
" Sizhui look there we are how handsome I am " Lan jingyi was Happy that he finally saw himself in this story but he paled as he realized what he said and  done during these times hanguang jun won't let him go!!!!
sizhui was equally thrilled but was embarrassed because he wasn't able to solve that puzzle and now everyone will see his inability.

Wei wuxian followed the voice and scanned over. He though that the servants were being ignorant and exaggerated  the situation bht he was surprised to see that they were really disciples of a prominent clan.
The boys wore robes with drifting sleeves and flowing belts , appearing to be ikemen and doubtlessly a treat to the eyes. Looking at uniform jt was obvious they were from gusulan clan. They must have also been younger generations of blood relationship to the lan family as they all wore white forehead ribbons around a fingers width , with cloud pattern sewn onto them.
The motto of gusulan clan was righteousness. The forehead ribbon implied to conduct oneself well, and the cloud pattern official pattern of lan family of which cultivators who came from other families don't have right to wear. Wei wuxian got toothaches whenever he saw anybody from lan clan. In his past life he had always thought of his clans uniform as mourning clothes. which was why he would never mistake it.

"................" 
"Now I definitely won't ask why wei wuxian seemed to know this much about lan clan." Jin Ling said.
" hahahahhahahahah" wei wuxian laughed awkwardly.
Meanwhile lan wangji was thinking how dense his wei ying was he knew lan clan forehead ribbon was to conduct oneself but he didn't knew that only family, children and spouse can touch it. Miracle!

Lady mo hadn't seen this nephew of hers in a while and only got over her dismay after a long time when she realised who the heavily make-uped person was. She was furious and she didn't want to lose her temper and discompose her self so she lowered her voice at her husband " Who let him out? Get him back there!"
Her husband promptly smiled to calm her and walked over with an irksome look ready to pull him out of here. However wei wuxian  suddenly dropped to the ground his limbs tightly clinging to floor. Nobody could get him up even after more servants were called to help. As lady Mo's face darkened bit by Bit her husband was also sweating. He scolded " You.. damn madman! if you don't get back now wait and see how I will punish you.
After everyone in the mo village knew that mo family had a young mature who lost hid marbles Mo xuanyu had already hid in thay dark room for a couple of years , Scared to come outside. After seeing how both his face and actions were like those of monsters  the people whispered among themselves looking forward to good show to watch . Wei wuxian spoke " I could go back if you wanted me to" he pointed at mo ziyuan " but tell him to return the things that he stole from me first"
Mo ziyuan  didn't expect that good for nothing lunatic had the guts to cause trouble here, even after his disciplining yesterday.  His face grew paler " That's nonsense! when did I ever steal your things? would I need to steal anything from you ?"
Wei wuxian said, " yeah yeah. you didn't steal, you robbed"

" Aren't both the same thing?" jin Ling and Jiang cheng said at same time but wei wuxian quickly retorted.
"No definitely no if you steal you do it quietly , robbing means stealing the things infront of the owner"  jinling thought that this makes sense but was about to argue when lan xichen interrupted as he knew jiang cheng and wei wuxian will certainly argue over this subject.
" let's take a rest shall we?"
Everyone nodded.