Reincarnation 2

" wei wuxian refused to accept this.

why would he be put in the category of extremely villainous ghoul?

" if you aren't villainous then I don't know who is." One person exclaimed and as usual wei wuxian ignored him like he always ignored his health.

"shutupt senior wei is the best" jingyi said and received glare by lan qiren.

Although his reputation wasn't good he died in horrifying way but he neither haunt livings nor seeks vengeance. He could swear one can't find another harmless ghost like him.

" what a joke I don't believe it " sect leader Yao said but again was silenced by lan wangji.

Madam lan was rather surprised to see his younger son being so protective and expressive toward his husband.

The difficult part was that as soon as the evil spirit has taken over the body of the caster the contract is set by default. The evil spirit  must grant their wishes or the curse will backlash. The spirit in the possession of the body will be completely anihilated never to be born again.

wei wuxian raised his hands and was surprised to see multiple criss cross in his wrist.  He proceed to take off his belt  under the black robes his chest and stomach was also covered with what seemed to be lacerations of sharp tools. Although bleeding has stopped wei wuxian knew these weren't normal wounds. If he didn't fulfill the wish of body's owner his wounds wouldn't be able to heal.  It would worsen with time  and if the time limit passed his body and soul  would be ripped apart .

juniors were listening so attentively as this was the most interesting thing they heard.

wei wuxian finally confirmed his situation after checking sometimes while repeating " how could this happen to me?"  in his heart several times until he was finally be able to stand upright leaning against the wall.

Even though house was large, it was empty and shabby  with sheets looking like they haven't changed in long. Wei wuxian scammered around the room picked up few paper pieces and was surprised to see it was crammed with words. He hurriedly picked up all pieces.

The  words on the paper must be written by the owner of the body to vent the stress . He picked up all paper and went through them and began to notice something was wrong.

He tool a few guesses and roughly understood the situation.

It turns out the owner of body was named mo xuanyu and his location was Mo village.

Mo xuanyu's grandfather  was born from the rich family in area. Although he tried he only had few members in his family and two daughters their names weren't mentioned the elder daughter was the child of principle wife, looking for a husband to marry while the younger one was daugher of servent. The mo family hastily wanted her to give someone but adventure awaited her, when she was 16 a leader of a well known  cultivation family was passing by and fell in love with her at first sight.

Everyone admired cultivation, cultivators in the view of common folks were people favored with God, mysterious yet noble.  In the beginning people in mo village regarded the topic with contempt but as sect leader often helped out mo family received plenty of advantages.  so the direction of discussion changed mo family took pride in matter while everyone envied the opportunity.  The second lady of mo family bore a son- Mo xuanyu.