2: Death

wei wuxian was shocked and shivered at the thought of everyone knowing his life although he still didn't know how this will happen.As everyone was busy thinkng why goddess describes wei wuxian as a good person suddenly everything turned dark. A voice could be heard along with some scenes.

"great news! Wei wuxian has died"

"what, but i am right here!"wei wuxian exclaimed.Meanwhile wei wuxian's parents shivered. An understandable worry spread on their faces lan wangji was no better he unconsicously tightened his hold on his husbands waist as he remembered his death.

" less than a day is passed since the seige in laungzang hill, and the news spreads throught the cultivation world as it it has sprouted wings surprassing even the speed of warfare. For a while , from the most prominent clans to rogue cultivators everyone is discussing the seige that was lead by four great clans and followed by hundreds of smaller ones."

" The yilling patriarch has died? who could have killed him?"

"  who other than his shidi,jiang cheng putting to an end to his own relative ror greater good. jiang cheng led the four clans of yunmengjiang,lanlingjin,gusulan and qingheNie to destroy his "den"- laungzang hill."

"jiang cheng's face darkened at this while jiang yanli was staring at his brother at disbelief"
"why? A-cheng"  she questioned him in fury.
"A-jie I.." jiang cheng lowered his head down in shame unable to say anything. Jiang yanli's eyes were filled with tears as she trembled in fury.
"WHY? how can you kill him? he is our family our brother what he didn't do for us and you just killed him?" she demanded answers from his brother while shaking him. Meanwhile wei wuxian was watching all this but didn't dare to face his sister still decided to help his brother.
"shijie he already apologized again and again and now we are on good terms all those things you can't blame him he was manipulated"
" still how can he kill you A-xian there is no excuse for that, on that day on battlefield I wanted to say that I don't blame you for anything I am still your sister and will be your sister forever. I even sacrificed my life to save you A-xian .how can he not understand that he have to stay by your side and protect you not kill you? I am disappointed in you A-cheng even after my death you didn't understand " jiang cheng's tears began to roll down but he wasn't able to say anything. Jiang fengmian was clenching his fist thinking that he is a failure and wasn't present for his kids while they needed him the most. They weren't able to converse when conversation continued.

"if not for yunmengjiang clan's adopting him and teaching him he would have been a hobo living on streets,let alone causing mayhem as bold as these days. The head of jiang clan raised him as his own child yet he defected and became the enemy of cultivation world, bringing shame upon jiang clan. He is prime example of bitting the hand that feeds him"

" who on the earth these people are saying things about yilling patriarch like that?"  A supporter of Wei wuxian exclaimed but everyone ignored him.

"jiang cheng allowed this fellow to live for too long if I was him at the time of defection I wouldn't just stabbed him.In fact I would have throughly examined disciples of the  clan so that he doesn't do those crazy deeds later on. Who cares about his so called 'consideration' he gave to his childhood friend.

" Who is this bastard?!!" this time it was jiang cheng who shouted. Person who said this was present there . He shivered at the yelling of jiang cheng and immediately wanted to slap himself.

" That's merely a hearsay although jiang cheng was one of the main forces he didn't give wei wuxian the final blow. As wei wuxian cultivated dark path his power backfired and he was ripped to pieces. "

sizhui,jingling,Jin Ling, zizhen and other juniors trembled. They knew wei wuxian died tragic death but they didn't knew it was that bad. Wei wuxian just smiled sadly.
Lan wangji comforted his lover. Lan sizhui,jin Ling and lan jingyi's eyes were filled with tears because they didn't thought  their cheerful senior who was innocent died this badly.

"hahahahahhaha... that's karma! The ghost soldiers he created were like the unleashed dogs biting everyone who came across them.It serves him right to be chewed to death."

Now lan wangji had enough he remembers those faces carefully and thought of 1000 ways to torture them when all this will end if they are dead he will find their souls to torture them. Although it was immoral but at this point he didn't care.

"but if not for jiang cheng's making plan and aiming at wei wuxian's weakness they might have not succeeded do you need me to remind you those folks item he possessed? Did you forgot how those three thousand cultivators were completely anihilated?"
I heard it was more than three thousand probably five thousand."

" Do they think I am a God? what nonsense they are saying they were not even three thousand."  Wei wuxian was offended.

"its a good thing that he destroyed those evil weapons before he died. if it was left in world and harm to humankind his sins would have been worse."

"oh well ............you know wei wuxian was one of the most promising cultivator coming from highly distinguished clan and finding success at young age . How on the earth did he end up where he is now?"

"This proves that one can only cultivate following right path these dishonest tricks seems beneficial at first now see what happened not even whole corpse was left of him."

Hearing this wei wuxian becomes sad lan wangji patted his back to comfort him.
"it wasn't your fault." He said to his lover and hugged him.

"After wei wuxian's death the discussion of the most  of the people was same. However everyone was still terrified.
Nobody could summon wei wuxian's soul which means that his soul had disappeared.
It might have been torn apart by millions of the ghost that devoured him or it might have been escaped. If it was the first one then it was well but if it was second then nobody had doubt thay wei wuxian had the ability to move the mountains and empty seas if his soul has escaped then he will eventually revive and whole cultivation world and mortal land would be  faced with cruelest revenge, sinking into nothing but despair."
" The various clan has set hundred and twenty stone beast on the top of laungzang hill and frequently tried summoning his soul followed by searches for strange occurrence all over the world."
"In the first year nothing happened."
"In the second year Nothing happened."
" In the third year nothing happened."
.
.
.
.
" In the thirteenth year nothing happened. "
" More and more people begin to believe that wei wuxian's soul has actually perished even he had ability to move mountains nobody can remain at the top for eternity- legends are only legends."

"hahahahahahahhahahahaha...oh my they were so afraid that it took them so much time just to believe that I will not come back." Wei wuxian was laughing loudly lan wangji just smiled looking at love of his life jiang cheng just rolled his eyes. "But even if I came back I wouldn't take any revenge" he pouted while saying lan wangji couldn't take the adorable Wei wuxian's reaction any more he gave a peck to Wei wuxian at his lips which were pouting literally not caring about others. Juniors covered their eyes. Lan qiren was so used to this so he didn't had any reaction.
"so much dog food" jiang cheng said and rolled his eyes. Meanwhile every cultivators and parents were shocked to see this shameless side of hanguang jun everyone knew how shameless Wei wuxian was but hanguang jun........

...................................................................................

Author's note

Pictures are from Google. I am new to this so pardon me for my mistakes and point them out i will correct them and feel free to give any suggestions. I will update on every Sunday.