Cabir : Dhruv ? Mukti? You guys? Anything is left jo tum logon ko bhi bolna ho? Anything you guys wanna accuse me with? Or him? Why are guys acting like deaf and dumb?...

Mukti : I already told you cabir manik is dead for me .. from the time he tried to be mahaan and I'm so done with it.. 

Saying she left the hall and went while Dhruv with Aliya walked off..

After the incident Dhruv never talked to anyone if it's not necessary.. none knew why he suddenly shunned everyone like that even Aliya and him broke up...

Cabir broke down into tears and fell on his knees 

I'm sorry nandini I'm sorry manik .. I couldn't keep up any promise.. I failed.. I failed.. I wish I could have stopped everything.. I wish I wouldn't have to know anything..  I wish I could tell u nandini.. I wish I could give you back your life.. I wish.. I wish.. you were my choti aur ab meri choti bhi chor gyi mujhe mere best friend ke baad..

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder gripping tight while he immediately shoved his face in her stomach and cried..

Navya please I'm sorry don't leave me again please.. I never knew my silence would cost this much-

Navya- my silence has ruined everything and where is he I don't know. I can't see everyone suffering.  Most importantly I.. I.. m not able to deal with it all without you.. please navya come back.. if u are there then I promise I will make up everything and blah blah stuff.. 

Cabir I have not left you but this mess you got yourself into if for once you could have tried to actually tell nandini that he might be alive and he is there for something.. then she might be a little hopeful while rn she is nothing just a corpse which is cursed by god to breath without her heart... talking about manik none knows cabir that he is even alive or not.. not even you... tum itne saalo se kuch thik kar nahi paaye toh ab kaise karoge? How will you? 

Cabir I already warned you not to play with something that you wouldn't know how it could hurt people.. Agar Kal ko mein chali gyi- 

Navya was interrupted by cabirs hand who had red eyes with tears rolling down and devilish state..

Cabir : not in hell and heaven I could bear it please watching you like nandini I could..coul..nev..ima.. 

He couldn't complete and suddenly blanked out while navya shouted for help from butlers who immediately came and shifted cabir to his room while navya immediately called the doctor who came for examination..

Doctor: Mrs. He is under continuous stress and you know that.. this was his 2nd nervous breakdown while he is safe for now but next time he may go into a coma or even die.. I recommend you to stop all the hard and emotional talks with him .. be his support.. he needs you.. please take care..

After giving the prescription and dosage of medicines to bodyguard the doctor left while after closing the door navyas whole demour changed and tears rolled down her eyes while she wasn't able to breath but with hard steps she sat beside cabir and holded his hand..

Navya : you guys broke my sister , meri nandu usski shakal dekhi hai tumne mar rhi hai roz , til til karke.. nhi jee Pari vo aur tum sab ke sab ek dusre se hide and seek khel rahe ho... mazak lag raha hai tum sab ko.. roz ek baat par thode se aasu Bahate ho aur phir usse kuch nhi bolte ho.. kya lagta hai tumhe cabir tumhe mein itni jaldi marne dungi? Nahi cabir jab tak nandini aise til til jeeyige tum sab bhi ussi guilt aur regret mein jeeyoge..

Aur rhi baat nandini ki mein hu abhi usske liye chahe ussne jeene ki aas chor di ho mein phir bhi ussko zinda rakhungi kyunki mujhe vishwas hai wo vapas aayega aur phir nandini tum sabko choregi nhi.. phir pta chelga tumhe kaise lgta hai roz marna..