Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 The bridal chamber (2)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 65 The bridal chamberNext chapter: Chapter 67 The bridal chamber (3)
It is precisely because of Zhong Haoyan's attitude that even if the aristocratic families knew Yang Qian's identity, they did not dare to say anything about Yang Qian and treated her well. There was no such thing as Yang Qian's difficulty in Xu Siyuan's previous life.

Since there are no customs like before, such as eating, drinking, adding wine, etc., the elders did not give anything else except the gift of changing one's mouth.

The old man of the Su family was very generous and gave them a villa directly, which surprised Yang Qian, because it was obvious that Zhong Haoyan didn't like to see them, and it was already very obvious that the Su family didn't leave. He was very enthusiastic towards them as if they were very close friends.

"Xiao Yan, you have a family and a career. Now that you have a family, you have established a career." The Su family's grandfather is not that kind of fool. He really thinks that Zhong Haoyan is not capable enough, so he is only a lieutenant now. If he really If his ability is insufficient, he will not be promoted to the position of captain of the special brigade. I am afraid it will be suppressed by Mr. Zhong.

The reason why I said this was that I sincerely hoped that the other party would be well, and the other was that I wanted to test Mr. Zhong’s background and see if he would care about his grandson’s affairs.

But what he didn't expect was that Mr. Zhong didn't say anything. Even Zhong Haoyan's expression was indifferent, without the excitement of meeting his relatives for the first time. Such a reaction made Mr. Su frown and turned to look at his granddaughter. Wanted to know if what she reported was true.

Su Min couldn't help complaining, how did she know that grandpa would come here? She was right. Zhong Haoyan was a filial person, but he was only filial. He was not so good-tempered towards people other than Grandma Zhong. , has no good feelings toward her at all, not much better than passerby A. From this point, it can be seen that this person cannot have any good feelings towards the Su family.

"Uncle, you're welcome." Zhong Haoyan endured it again and again but said nothing in the end. Today is a happy day. This kind of gift cannot be returned. If you want to return it, you will have to make up for it from somewhere else. But in front of such a Many people took over a villa. I really don't know whether Mr. Su did it on purpose or if he didn't know the situation in the country.

Yang Qian somewhat understood, but she didn't quite understand. She just blinked and followed Zhong Haoyan without saying anything. She thought to herself that there was definitely something wrong with this kind of behavior of giving things out of nowhere. Will she be able to do it when she encounters him in the future? It's really dangerous to accept other people. It's really scary to trap yourself if you don't pay attention!

Su Wenting saw that his father had given them things. He wanted to please the beauty and naturally did not want to be left behind. He was about to take out the jewelry he had recently collected. He saw that Zhong Haoyan thanked Mr. Su and took Yang directly. Akane left without giving him a chance to give him a gift.

"Be honest with me." Mr. Su, who was originally a little angry because of Zhong Haoyan's obviously cold attitude, saw that his second son didn't understand what he wanted to do, so he couldn't help but growl. If there weren't too many people here, he would have to Save some face for the other party, I am afraid that they will start fighting directly, but they have just returned to China, and many things require this unhappy son to go out. Naturally, it is not good to damage the other party's face under such circumstances, and he will not go out in the future. nice.