Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 Wedding Banquet (3)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 60 Wedding Banquet (2)Next chapter: Chapter 62 Wedding Banquet (4)
"Look at how promising you are and how you are not shy. I wonder if your daughter-in-law will look down on you if she knows that your father-in-law is such a responsible person." Zhong's mother was angry at Grandma Zhong, and it was on a day like today. If you are angry, your mood will naturally become very bad, so when you speak out, your tone will not be good.

Dad Zhong wasn't angry either, he just laughed, thinking to himself that the old lady was crazy alone, and if she scolded him in public, he would feel even more embarrassed, so it was obviously the best way for him to do this.

"Okay, okay, you go downstairs and see why your son and his wife haven't come yet." Seeing what this person said, Zhong's mother no longer felt embarrassed. In addition, today is her son's happy day. She didn't want to make everyone unhappy, so she waved her hand to let the other person go first.

Father Zhong walked away with a smile. He didn't come to check on him. The people downstairs had already prepared, so there was no need for him. He just went to see how the tables were arranged downstairs. , the disadvantage of having too few people in the family is that these things are obviously women's business, but when they come to their house, it is really the men and women who take care of them.

"Why are you here?" Mr. Zhong was directing Gao Xing to adjust each table to see if anything was missing. He himself felt a little uncomfortable doing these things because he had been in a high position for so long, so he helped from time to time. For a moment, it was Gao Duo who really took action.

And because he has never done this before, it is inevitable to be a little clumsy when doing it. He has seen Gao Duo's disgusted eyes several times. If it weren't for the wrong day, he would definitely hit him on the head.

When you see someone who is more idle than yourself and does nothing, you will naturally feel particularly unhappy.

"We're done over there. I'll come over in advance to see if there's anything left unfinished. Okay, you can sit over there and I'll do the rest." In fact, Grandma Zhong didn't do any of this. She just didn't want to be like this today. One day, she was glared at by Grandpa Zhong, she was too embarrassed, and if she did something, he wouldn't be able to do anything to her.

So the one who really does the work is Gao Duo.

Gao Duo is about to cry now. Forget about being a blind commander, this one is here to cause trouble for him. Look, the time is almost up. Don’t you want the lieutenant to get married?

On the other hand, it is a simplified sitting on the bed, which is completed quickly. Just looking at Yang Qian's clothes, Zhong Haoyan knew that she might feel very tired. He couldn't help but feel funny. When he made these clothes, he never thought that they would be so tiring to wear. Thinking of telling Yang Qian to rest for half an hour, he turned around and walked out of the bedroom, staring directly at the guy who was smiling so hard that he couldn't even see his eyes. .

Don't think he doesn't know, this guy is really shameless because he saw Sister Murong.

"You are so happy." The reason why Murong Yiyi followed her sister-in-law here today was because she wanted to see Lin Jincheng. She saw him, but that man was indeed very indifferent to her. Sometimes she thought, after all these years, What is she insisting on?

"Aren't you also very happy? Look at that silly big guy. He's smiling so hard that he has no face or eyes. He's so stupid." Tang Tang had already come back from the living room. She had eaten some sweet soup in the morning. She felt hungry, so she When we arrived at the Zhong family's new house, we went directly to the kitchen to search for food.