Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 Cousin

    Zhong Haoyan couldn't help squinting his eyes. He has never found out that this person has any background. At first, because he was just a senior who cared too much about his wife, he didn't take it seriously at the time, but now it's different. He Finding out that the other party's purpose is very clear, which made her unhappy, but at the same time, she had to replace her early.

    "She doesn't like you." Zhong Haoyan is not the kind of persimmon waiting for you. Naturally, he will not return it just because someone else said that he doesn't intend to let go. It is already in his hands. Naturally, it belongs to him, and there is absolutely no need for it. Possibility of going back.

    Here I have to say that Jian Ning is a very pregnant person. In fact, Zhong Haoyan will feel that Jian Ning is his in the future, so he will naturally treat him well. There was no emotion at first, and Zhong Haoyan, who met Zhengzhong Er at that time, naturally would not go to Jian Ning, so he expressed a kind of, that thing is mine, I remember that there is such a thing that is mine, put it in the situation there.

    It's different now, no matter how much he didn't fall in love with Yang Qian, this girl Yang Qian was chosen by himself, no matter whether she was in the second grade or not, he really felt that he also has a wife Yes, so this will declare sovereignty. It's really good to do it. Don't feel too good.

    "She doesn't like you." Thinking of this, Xu Siyuan felt a pain in his liver. He was obviously born again. Why did he make such a wrong choice? Of course, this world may no longer be the original world. Such a cognition , let him stop for such a small half step, coupled with the time difference from the previous life, and he wanted to be with him when Yang Qian sincerely agreed, they were confirming their relationship, but it was because of something else.

    It's just that when it comes to love, he is really a big fool. If he hadn't been too straightforward on this point, Yang Qian must have been his wife by now, and there is no need to fight with this person alone. Isn't it always marriage first and then love, what the hell was he being hypocritical at that time?

    "So what." Zhong Haoyan glanced at each other inexplicably. They didn't know each other at first, so how could they talk about whether they like it or not, but it seems that this person really has something wrong with his wife. It seems that it is better to find a way to make this person not have that kind of thinking.

    "..." The agreement was thunderous, and the agreement was made to let you go free and let you fly. How could you use such shameless words and speak so confidently? General Cold Face, you went there, we miss you so much Ah, bad!

    "You should know that the life of husband and wife is not the order of your parents. In addition, your family is not peaceful. You really think you can protect her well." Xu Siyuan endured and endured, and finally managed to get rid of the unsatisfactory words. If the anger subsides, it is naturally impossible to let it go like this, no matter what, the other party has to be persuaded to give up Yang Qian.

    Zhong Haoyan was dared by the other party's words, but his eyes turned a little cold. This person can investigate the situation of their family. It seems that this person's status is not low, and the reason why he didn't take action against his wife is probably because When that idiot jumped in by himself, Cheng wanted to be preempted by Cheng Yaojing, thinking of this, he couldn't help but feel complacent.

    "You know a lot, so you should be able to understand that the marriage between us can't be concluded with just one or two words." Zhong Haoyan narrowed his eyes and said, in fact, he was testing, if the other party pays something Come and grab it, it's too dangerous.