Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

    "In the future, you can choose to live outside, or you can choose to join the army. My level can already meet the requirements of joining the army." Zhong Haoyan thought that the dumplings made by the sister-in-law in the brigade were very good, but he didn't know what this girl could do. The group of monkeys also tasted the food made by his wife.

    "Ah!" Yang Qian didn't know how to react, wouldn't it be strange to talk about it before getting engaged?

    Zhong Haoyan couldn't help frowning, he has been in the army, even in school and military academy, and rarely has contact with girls, even those military wives, because they have been with such big soldiers all year round, they are rarely so feminine On the one hand, this makes the girl's fragility somewhat innocuous, or a little scalp numb.

    This is also the main reason why he hasn't felt much about being single for so many years. Well, we can understand that he hasn't enlightened yet.

    "If you don't like it, you can live outside." Although he was a little unhappy, Zhong Haoyan felt that he was a big man, so he would not be so blind and stingy, so he generously said that if he didn't like it, he didn't have to live in the army.

    "Isn't it too early to say these things at this time?" Yang Qian was stunned by Zhong Haoyan, and held back for a long time before she said this, her face was already flushed. It must be said that in her previous life she didn't even have a boyfriend because she was too housebound, and now a fiancé suddenly came, not to mention marriage, which made her somewhat incapable of accepting it.

    "Well," Zhong Haoyan couldn't help lowering his head and looking at the little girl sitting opposite him. He naturally knew that saying this was too much for ordinary people, but the problem was that he was a soldier. The little girl on the opposite side is going to be a military wife in the future, and he won't be able to love her often in the future, so he naturally wants her to be mentally prepared.

    "I can't come back often in the army, so you have to do a lot of preparations." Zhong Haoyan stared at the little girl for a long time, and finally explained what he said. It's okay for the family to prepare, but he can't participate in the preparations himself. It's somewhat regrettable about getting engaged and getting married. Naturally, I think that this future wife can do these things. There is no sense of shame that my wife is preparing for the wedding and I don’t do anything.

    "Oh." As soon as Yang Qian heard it, she thought of the highlights of the military wife's flash marriage. You have the freedom to fight most of the time. Can she also get excited because of this? Well, her future life doesn't need to be changed much because of being separated. She was not dissatisfied either.

    "This is a love application, this is a marriage application, you fill it out." Zhong Haoyan didn't know where he took out these two pieces of paper. In fact, he didn't plan to do this at the beginning, but he heard that his fiancée was going to divorce. To marry Yang Qian, to a certain extent, is just his temporary intention, but he has the capital of willfulness, his grandfather is the boss of the military region, if you want this kind of expression, you just need to show your intentions, and there is no special purpose there. Go back to the special brigade to get it.

    "Oh." If Zhong Hao Yan had been taken out for Yang Qian to fill in from the beginning, this person might have bitten Zhong Hao Yan at the rhythm of a sheep, but this person seems to know what will happen next, Let me slow down for you first, and then do it again, so that Yang Qian has already filled in all the things before she comes back to her head.

    Seeing Zhong Haoyan go to put away the things, Yang Qian already bit Xiaoshoujuan in her heart, she really felt cheated and wanted to cry.

    "Do you like Xiao Yan?" Zhong's mother didn't know when she walked up to Yang Qian and sat down, staring at this person who would become her daughter-in-law in the future, she didn't suffer from her son this time, but she was actually very happy , but seeing her daughter-in-law's stupid appearance, she was a little dissatisfied, so she sat next to Yang Qian by some coincidence.