Halloween, Presidio Style

Comenzar desde el principio

Well. Not exactly decades, but he likes to think Alex is special. Very special.

Back to the point.

Nico might've been mad about the unknown transformation into a god in the middle of the night, but he was- is using that powers all to his own expense. All to his own benefit.

"Can you not, in my closet?" Annabeth sighed as she turned to him, not even surprised.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "Again. How many people did we invite?" As he strode across the room and stood next to Percy.

He shifted his body so he wouldn't his Percy's wings as looked out the window. He gave a short whistle, making Percy glance at him and shook his head.

"The entire school." Percy said, observing their front lawn.

Hundreds and hundreds of people was waiting not-so-patiently on the front lawn. All shifting together, all laughing and talking, and complimenting another's costumes.

"We gotta greet the guests." Alex called out as she stuck her head into the room.

"Alright." Percy sighed as he turned. Nico so swiftly ducked to avoid Percy's wings. Even tucked in, the wings are wide enough to knock someone out.

"Nico. What are you?" Piper said, observing him with a raised eyebrow.

Nico looked completely the same. T-shirt, jacket, boots. He grinned. He rolled his hair back and opened his mouth.

Bits of whites started to grow over his teeth. Sharps whites. Fangs. He held a wicked grin on face and snarled.

"Okay." Piper squeaked. "You're scary."

Nico shook his head as his fangs retracted back. He smiled as Alex walked into the room.

"Show off." Alex mumbled with a sort of amusement in her voice.

Nico walked and led Alex outside, followed by Jason and Piper. Annabeth slowly went to her sides, maneuvering her wings out the door, and Percy just walked out, his wings knocking both sides of the door frame. He grinned sheepishly, as he copied Annabeth's movements before he got out safely.

"Nico, that-" Jason said. "Looked painful."

"It wasn't though." Nico grinned.

"You." Annabeth said, nudging Alex as she pressed the elevator button. "I know what you are though."

Alex smiled as she bit her lip and smiled. Shadowhunter.

She was wearing a sort of dress, all black with thin silver stripes on the sides. A black leather jacket, a hood over her, now longer, brown hair. Boots, and a gold bracelet. Runes covering her body from the neck, to her arms.

The elevator dinged open as they all stepped into the elevator. The hallways was already empty. Everyone else was already downstairs. That's what they assumed anyway.

"A shadowhunter and a vampire." Annabeth said. "Why isn't Nico a shadowhunter too?"

"Because she wanted to date a vampire." Nico said to Alex mockingly. "What? A son of Hades isn't enough for you?"

"For what it's worth." Alex said. "You make a very attractive vampire."

The elevator opened up as everyone else lined up the grand staircase.

"Come on commander." Thalia said.

She was standing on the bottom steps nearest to the doors. On the other side of the stairs was Luke.

"What are you guys doing?" Percy said.

"Waiting for the house host." Luke said. "Which is you by the way."