환생 챕터 | Nine

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ Replacement kid ˚﹆

"Saerim high, here I come."
Beomgyu thought as he started to walk inside the school.

"He's so handsome!"  "Must be amazing being that rich"
"His car though, damn...costs more than my life"

Beomgyu heard murmurs around him, the contrast was so big from a day ago. It used to be looks of pity and calling him pathetic and a loser, and now it was compliments and jealousy.

Beomgyu smiled to himself and kept walking ahead, when he felt someone's arms around his shoulders. He tensed up, getting scared as a usual reaction because that always meant danger for him before.

"Hey Beomgyu! Morning!" Youngjo, his very own bully was greeting him. The hand around his shoulders was his, but the contrast here was crazy. If it was the old Beomgyu, Youngjo would have dragged him somewhere to humiliate him.

"O-oh hey?" He said with a hint of uncomfort. It felt so weird, treated highly instead of being bullied.

"Let's go to class together, what are you doing after school today? Wanna go tease some losers?" Youngjo said with his shit-eating grin.

The term "tease some losers" made him freeze on his spot. Who took his place? After he changed into his new self, someone must have taken his spot. If he thinks, who was the person most likely to get bullied beside him? He's now a new person and Soobin is dead...so the next target could be..

"Hey Kang Taehyun!!" Youngjo yelled, startling the boy who was trying to walk away quietly.

Beomgyu looked at him in horror. He was right, the person who took his place was Taehyun.

"Y-yes?" Taehyun stuttered out in fear, keeping his head down. His situation reminded Beomgyu of his own self. He looked at Taehyun, who seemed scared and anxious, expecting something shitty to happen to him.

"Beomgyu, what should we do with him today?" Youngjo asked with a smirk.

Beomgyu got out of his thoughts and turned to look at him, his expression stern and agiated.

"Nothing, you guys are pathetic." He replied, and grabbed Taehyun's wrist suddenly which made the other boy freeze in shock.

"Let's go, we have class. You wanna be late?" Beomgyu said to Taehyun and dragged him away along with himself.

"That fucker!! Did he just call me Pathetic? What's with him?" He was about to run after Beomgyu, but his other friends stopped him.

"Youngjo don't be ridiculous, he's Choi Beomgyu, you know messing with him would be the worst decision." Seoha said, keeping him from following Beomgyu.

Meanwhile Beomgyu's thoughts were racing.
"He is in this position because of me. I'm responsible for his condition, so I should atleast do what I wanted someone to do to me." He thought as he dragged Taehyun to class.

While poor Taehyun was a mess of emotions. Confused, Anxious, Scared. What was Beomgyu gonna do with him?

Now let me introduce you to Taehyun.
Kang Taehyun, a nerd whose family business is in shambles right now. His father's company is drowning in debt, and that gives the bullies the biggest reason to bully him. He doesn't have his power anymore and he's a nerd. Cherry on top.

[A/n: we love nerd Taehyun, nerds are cool asf idc what y'all say. Atleast they have a brain]

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing Taehyun heard from Beomgyu's mouth.

"H-huh? O-oh yes I'm okay!!" He replied confused. He had no idea what was going on. Why was Beomgyu, one of the most power holding and richest kid being so nice to him?

"Thankgod. Those bastards have nothing better to do than bully others." Beomgyu grumbled, pissed off and guilty. Afterall he was the reason Taehyun took his place.

"Okay so..um..thankyou for saving me back there. I'll be going." Taehyun mumbled, making his way towards his seat which was near the window.

Beomgyu stood there, watching Taehyun take out his books and avoid eye contact with others. He related to him. Afterall he went through the same.

"I won't let another person die. Not Taehyun." Beomgyu thought to himself. He already lost Soobin, and now he won't let Taehyun suffer, not when he's the reason of his situation. He will die from guilt.

He also sat on his seat, taking out his notebooks, and his supplies. He saw his pen and scoffed.

"A pen for 50$? Being rich is so weird." Beomgyu said looking at the pen and spinning it. What was so different about a pen than a normal one? The work was same, to write. He might be rich asf now, but he needs to get used to this....using money like it matters nothing.

Soon, students started filling the class. Beomgyu was minding his own business, when he heard a voice he recognised very well.

Huening Kai. They locked eyes, and Beomgyu saw the look of surprise on Kai's face for a second.

"Shit, does he knows?"  Both of them thought at the same time, but for entirely different reasons.

"I hope he doesn't." 

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ ⭑

Hello Luvs! Here's an update after feeling like shit for like 2 days. I hope y'all liked this chapter! And now we have Taehyun here!! Let's hope for a good friendship between the two~
btch_for_yeosang here's an update as you blessed with an amazing update of Snow Blossom!
-Rin💗