환생 장 | One

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ Beomgyu's life ˚﹆

"Why does it stinks so much here? Oh right it's coming from the garbage haha." Youngjoo laughed at Beomgyu with his friends.

Beomgyu fell on the canteen floor, with food spilled all over him. It was usual for him. Not a day went by where he wouldn't be made fun of or get beaten up.
Thankfully today it wasn't the latter.

Beomgyu belonged to a lower middle class family, who got bullied by the rich kids. Actually his school, Saerim High...is the school for rich kids. How is Beomgyu here? Because of the Equal Education programme. He is one of the the top smartest kid in school. Others always hated him for no reason. But it didn't bother Beomgyu. He focused on his studies. That's all that mattered to him.

But that seemed to change when he entered Saerim High. He entered this School last year. And since then, his life hasn't been the same. Students in his previous school hated him, but no one dared to say anything to him on his face or moreover bully him. But it was different here.

On the very first day of his school, he didn't make friends but enemies instead. How?

He was trying to stand up for another guy named Choi Soobin, who used to be their earlier target, but he became their target instead. Soobin was the same as him, from a middle class family...who got admission here because of the Equal Education programme.
Since that day, Beomgyu and Soobin both were bullied.

Atleast Beomgyu found a friend. He and Soobin bonded up as both had the same circumstances and interests.

The hate he has for Youngjoo and his friends in not comparable. He hates them with all his heart and mind. The only person he cares about here is Soobin...and the only one he doesn't hates is Kai. Huening Kai. He's the richest of their class.

He's filthy rich, but he doesn't shows attitude. He mostly keeps quiet and minds his own business. Even when Youngjoo and the others tried to bully Beomgyu and Soobin with Kai's name, he refused and actually saved them. Guess Huening Kai's the most rich and powerful kid here. No one dared to say anything against him. Must be amazing.

Huening Kai never bats an eye about their situation, but he doesn't contributes in it too. That's why Beomgyu likes him. Kai seems like him...the only difference is, he's Rich and average and Beomgyu is poor and smart. He wonders if he's the same Huening Kai he knew as a kid.

He always wanted to talk to Kai. He may or may not have developed a crush on the other boy. But their ranking and situation never allowed them to interact more than a small "hello" or a smile.

This is Beomgyu's school life. Talk about his home, well he wouldn't even want to call that hell hole "home". Home is supposed to be where a person feels loved, comfort and security. But it's the opposite for him.

First of all financial condition is the fucking worst. Secondly his Dear Shitty Step Father who does nothing but abuse his Wife, Step-son and his own daughter Chaerin.
He's sick of his step-father. He wonders what his beautiful Mom saw in that Shitty bastard. He hates his father, but not his step-sister. She's very nice actually... atleast she cares about the family and earns money, unlike his dear useless father, who just drinks and beats his mom up.

He just wants to live with his mom and sister, without his father. But god never listens to him. Afterall if they leave, where will they live? On the streets? That's the only reason he's still staying at his step-father's house. Or else he would have left with his mom and sister ages ago.

In conclusion, both his school life and personal life...is an absolute mess. He hates his situation so much. That's why he's studying and working hard day and night, so he could buy a house of his own, and live happily there.

That was all about Choi Beomgyu's life for now. He has given up on the hope of being rich. At this point, he just wants a normal life. He will be content with that.

But you never know right? His thought is about to change very soon.

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ ⭑

Hello Luvs!! Here is the very first chapter of Reincarnated.
Hope y'all like it!! Enjoy reading. Don't forget to comment and tell me your thoughts!
Byeee take care<3
-Rin💗