환생 챕터 | Four

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ Peace? What is that? ˚﹆

All three of them tensed up upon hearing the sound. It signalled one thing. Their father was back.

Chaerin gulped and stood up to open the door, hoping their father wasn't drunk today.

Beomgyu heared some shuffling and mumbles of incoherent words and soon his father was in the kitchen, grabbing Chaerin by her hair.

"Y-you ungrateful brat, h-how dare you all eat w-without me?" His father spoke, his words slurred.

He pulled Chaerin's hair and pushed her to the ground. Chaerin winced in pain, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Beomgyu rushed to pick her up.

"Chae! Are you fine?" He asked her, helping her get up.

He threw a look of disgust at his father and told Chaerin to go to her room. Beomgyu was enraged. Why did he have to ruin their peaceful Dinner? Why was he always like this?

"How dare we eat without you? Because we can, and we would like it that way. Why don't you just leave dad? Why do you have to come back every night and make our lives a living hell? Why? What did mom and Chaerin ever do to you?" Beomgyu spat in anger. He won't take this shit anymore, he had enough.

Beomgyu's mother had a horrified expression on her face. She walked upto Beomgyu hugging him.

"Beomgyu what are you saying? Honey don't mind his words. He's just tired from school hmm?" His mother tried to talk to his father only to get slapped and pushed into the floor.

His father walked upto Beomgyu, grabbing his collar.

"You dare to speak again you little piece of shit? Why would I leave? You're the one who should die. You're useless anyways." His dad said, lifting his hand to slap Beomgyu.

But Beomgyu grabbed his hands, pushing him away.

"Useless? Me? It sounds more like you. You're the one who doesn't have any work except abusing your own family. Mom works hard day and night to provide for us, I work part-time along with my studies. Even Chaerin has a part-time job. But you? What do you do for us? Nothing." Beomgyu growled in anger.

His mother was shocked to see Beomgyu so angry. All this time he never got angry like this.

His father was about to get up again, when Beomgyu threw a punch to his face. It was a harsh one.

"Beomgyu! Stop!" His mother yelled.

"No mom! I had enough of this old man. He can't go around beating us! Let's have a peaceful dinner without him today." Beomgyu said and picked up his drunk father who was slowly losing conciousness. He threw him into the guest room and locked the door.

"Done, he better stay there for tonight. Let's continue our dinner mom. Chaerin come outside." Beomgyu said and sat back on his seat, satisfied with himself. He doesn't knows where that confidence came from but he's Proud of it.

"Woah oppa, you were so cool. I bet dad will remember that Punch for weeks." Chaerin joked.

He didn't expect his sister to seem so happy about seeing her father being beaten up by his step-brother. But he was happy anyways.

"Well I had to do that one day. He can't go around hurting you like that. I hate to admit it but we would be better without him." Beomgyu sighed.

Chaerin nodded in agreement. He looked at his mom to see no reaction on her face.

"Mom? Are you angry at me for stopping dad?" Beomgyu asked his mom.

"I want to say Yes I am, but I would be lying if I say that. I'm quite fine with it. He deserved it." His mom said with a small smile, which made Beomgyu sigh in relief.

Now he can eat his dinner in Peace.

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ ⭑

Hello Luvs! Here's an update yet again!
Enjoyyy reading 💙
-Rin💗