환생 챕터 | Three

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ I'm fine˚﹆

Beomgyu was now sitting on a table, getting treated by the nurse. He winced in pain when the nurse applied rubbing alcohol on the scratch of his left hand.
"Ouch, it hurts!!" Beomgyu whined.

Kai just chuckled. He was sitting on a chair beside Beomgyu, watching the boy getting treated. Thankfully the boy wasn't much hurt, just some scratches here and there.

A few minutes later, the nurse was done with Beomgyu, putting a bandaid on his arm.

Beomgyu got up and thanked tha nurse, walking out of the infirmary with Kai.

There was an awkward silence between then. Neither of them knew what to say. The silence was suffocating. Huening Kai cleared his throat and tried to start a conversation to break the silence.

"Are you fine now?"  Kai asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. Thankyou for helping me." Beomgyu said with a smile, which had Kai smiling too.

"You're welcome. Let's go to class now."  Kai replied and continued walking along with him.

Beomgyu's classes went fine the whole day. No one annoyed him. It was peaceful for once. Beomgyu wondered for how long this peace will last until chaos emerges again in his chaotic life.

Putting his negative thoughts aside, he decided to text Soobin to see where was he.

Soobin hyung🐰💗

Heyy

Soobin hyung!! Where are you?

Are you fine?

Yes, I'm fine Gyu.

I told you, I was helping my parents didn't I?

Ohh, are worried about me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What? No!

I just had to check if you're still alive or not

Whatever bye!

Byee Gyu~

See you tomorrow!

Hmm

Beomgyu put down his phone with a smile on his face. Talking to the older always made him happy. He was excited to tell Soobin about the interaction with his Crush tomorrow. Today was a pretty good day for him. He was happy today, after ages.

But this happiness didn't last long. He has to go home now. That's where his dreadful fate starts and ends. He hopes their dad is not here yet. Then he could have a meal in peace and go to his room without any disturbance.

Beomgyu knocks the door of his house anxiously, hoping that monster of his dad isn't here. He waited outside, tapping his feet in nervousness. Soon he heared a click and the door opened to reveal his sister.

She looked relaxed. That sent a wave of calmness over Beomgyu. So their father wasn't back yet.
He ruffled his sister's hair and walked inside, discarding his shoes aside.

"Yahh I've told you to stop doing that to my hair! You ruined it again." Chaerin huffed.

Beomgyu just giggled at her sister's antics and strolled towards the kitchen to find his mom cooking dinner. He walks ahead with a smile and stood behind his mother, looking over her shoulder to see what was she was cooking.

"Oh you're back Beomgyu! Wait for some minutes, the dinner is almost ready." His mom said Turning around, looking at Beomgyu.

"Yeah okay, I'll sit and wait." Beomgyu said and waddled towards the dinner table like a child. He took a seat beside Chaerin who rolled her eyes playfully.

Beomgyu loved this Atmosphere. It was so nice and lively without their father. He wanted his house to be like this always. Maybe, in future they will live like this. Beomgyu can do nothing but hope for a better future.

Beomgyu was so indulged in his thoughts, he didn't even notice food being served infront of him.

"Oppa you there? Eat your food or I'll eat it instead!" Chaerin said giggling.

Beomgyu got out of his train if thoughts and started eating. It felt so good to come home and eat warm food like this with his family. He was eating happily until....

A knock on the door was heared.

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ ⭑

Hello Luvs! Here's the update! Enjoy reading.
Hope the Chapter wasn't boring.

I'm being generous today haha. Okay so see y'all later!!

Till then, Byee Luvs💙 Take care!
-Rin💗