환생 챕터 | Five

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ Friday is Dread day ˚﹆

Beomgyu had an amazing sleep last night. He was still in disbelief that he was able to raise his voice against his father. He's still getting goosebumps from remembering yesterday night's events.

Now it was a Friday morning, the most dreadful morning for him. Why you ask? Because it's the last day before weekend starts and his dear bullies Youngjoo and his friends take all the fucking time to bully and tease him as he will be safe for two days. If only he could raise his voice against them and beat them up, but he can't do that. They belong from higher class and Beomgyu is literally a Lower class kid, struggling to pay his fee. He's lucky if he gets the scholarship this year. So yeah, no chance against them, he doesn't even have the money to pay in exchange for beating the shit out of them.

Sighing, Beomgyu walks out of his room, fully dressed and ready to go to school. He walks downstairs to witness absolute silence in the kitchen. In usual mornings, it would be filled of curses from his father's ruined morning mood and his mother trying not to piss him off more. But today it was different. There was a peaceful silence in the kitchen, his mother serving the breakfast and his sister coming out of the room, dressed too.

Beomgyu smiled at his sister who just stuck out her tongue at him, which made Beomgyu roll his eyes. Their mom giggled at their antics, placing the food on the table.

"How's dad not here yet." Chaerin asked their mom sitting down and munching on the freshly made pancakes.

"Well he left earlier without even looking at me, guess he's ashamed." Their mom said with a chuckle.

"Well he should be, guess Beomgyu oppa's punch knocked some sense into his useless brain." Chaerin said laughing which made Beomgyu giggle too. Mornings like this were definitely the best.

Now, it was the time to leave for school. Beomgyu walked out of his house after bidding him mom a Goodbye and ruffling the hair of an annoyed Chaerin. Now it was the time of dread.

"I should call Soobin now." Beomgyu was already at the bus-stop waiting for Soobin. He wasn't coming so Beomgyu assumed maybe he was running late. He was about to call him when his phone started ringing. He took a glance at the caller id to see it was Soobin.

"Woah he called just in time." Beomgyu accepted the call with a smile on his face.

"Hey Soobin hyung, where are y-" Beomgyu chirped but his voice died down when he heared the sound of crying from the other line.

"N-noona, what's wrong?" Beomgyu asked in confusion and fear.

Beomgyu's phone fell from his hands and he started running to Soobin's house. Tears were flowing down his cheeks. He couldn't believe what he heard. How could this happen? Why would Soobin do this to himself? Why? That was the only question running in Beomgyu's head as he running to Soobin.

You ask what Soobin's sister told him on the call?

"S-soobin is d-dead."

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ ⭑

Hey Luvs!! I'm back~ Finally the plot is picking up🤡✨
Also sorry for killing Soobin y'all😔 I had to-
Anyways enjoy reading Luvs💙Byeee!
-Rin💗