5

Hogwarts

The train pulls up to the station with light illuminating the side walk through the dark night sky as a very tall man with a lantern goes along the edge of the train. "Right, then. First years, right this way, please. Come on, now, first years don't be shy." He yells out with a very thick accent as everyone starts getting off of the train. All of the first years start walking towards Hagrid, with Harry, Ron and Leo at the front. "Hello, Harry, Leo."

"Hi, Hagrid." Harry and Leo greet back with smiles.

Ron looks towards Hagrid and grins at the height of the man, "Wow!"

"Right, then." Hagrid addresses the group of first years. "This way to the boats. Come on, now" He then turns around and starts walking with them all following behind him. "This way."

All of the first years eventually got onto the boats on the way to Hogwarts. They were all amazed at the sight in front of them the big, beautiful, historic castle.

"That looks the same too!" Sirius yells.

"Are you surprised?" Remus asks him

+++

The first years make their way up the stairs to be met with Professor McGonagall. 

"Minnie!" James and Adelaide call out causing the older woman to shake her head with a light smile. 

"Welcome to Hogwarts." She welcomes, "Now in a moment you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year the house with the most points is awarded the house cup-" While McGonagall was talking the doors opened revealing Adelaide walking towards them. She had changed out of her rather casual clothing to wear a beautiful red dress. In her hands she was holding a toad and Neville immediately runs forward when he sees her.

"Trevor!" Neville calls out.

Adelaide smiles at the boy. "Do you want me to keep a hold of him for a while?" She asks him softly. He instantly nods and looks down slightly ashamed making Adelaide ruffle his hair lightly to cheer him up. 

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." McGonagall finishes off and moves into the Great hall with Adelaide following behind her. 

"It's true, then," A voice announces, "what they're saying on the train." Everyone turns towards the boy with platinum blonde hair standing next to a boy with dark brown hair. "Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." This causes lots of whisperings in excitement to occur between the young students. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." The boy says pointing the the people beside him, "And we're the Malfoy's." The boy moves towards Harry while the brunette stayed by the stair case watching the interaction, "Draco and Mattheo Malfoy."

"Yeah, he makes sense." Sirius comments. "You on the other hand." Sirius adds as he turns and points to Mattheo making Adelaide reaches around the people who are inbetween herself and Sirius and harshly pinches his arm making him whine. Skylar laughs at this, openly, making Sirius turn to her with a pout. 

Ron snickers at the boys names while Leo looks at him with wide eyes making Draco turn towards him, "Think my names funny do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley." Draco says with disgust. 

Adelaide turns to look at the blonde haired boy who was sitting in between Mattheo and Sophia. The boy looks at her after feeling her stare and nearly flinches at the glare she was giving. "Sorry." He says looking down before looking at Adelaide again who gives him a nod before looking back at the screen.