Prologue

In Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, everyone was minding their own business while sitting in the great hall, eating lunch and conversing with friends, when the doors to the great hall opened.

All the students looked around to see lots of people walk in including Walburga and Orion Black, Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy and Molly and Arthur Weasley along with their two young sons.

"What are you all doing here?" McGonagall asks the group, confused by the newcomers. 

"We got a letter from Dumbledore." Fleamont asks with a shrug.

"I didn't write any letters." Dumbledore says making the group look at him, confused. 

Euphemia and Fleamont immediately went towards their children while Euphemia looked at them suspiciously. "What did you do?"

"Mum, we haven't actually had the chance to do anything yet." Adelaide assures.

"Well..." James trails off. His whole family looks at him with a blank expression causing him to clear his throat. "I mean, yes." He corrects causing Euphemia to roll her eyes lightly. 

Before anyone else could say anything a bright light drew everyone's attention as a bunch of teenagers basically dropped into the room. The new group of teenagers start mumbling over one another in a chaotic manner as some move to help others stand while the people who were in the great hall just watched them curiously. The new teens appeared to have dirt covering their clothing with some people having blood on them as they looked around with red eyes. Adelaide rolls her eyes as they start arguing over one another and stands on the bench next to her. 

"Hey!" They all stop talking and all turn and look at the woman who was standing on the bench. They all stare at her slightly dazed. "Now. What is going on?" She asks as she looks at the young children. 

They continue to stare at her for a second before a girl with long brown hair breaks out of her trance and smirks lightly. "Hello, old people." 

"Cassie!" A girl with blonde hair says.

"What was I supposed to say?!" The girl now named 'Cassie' complains. 

"How about not 'hey old people'." A boy with platinum blonde hair says rolling his eyes. Cassie looks at him with a glare and pushes him over into the people who were standing behind him, a boy and girl with dark hair who rolled their eyes and pushed him back to make him stand up straight 

"Enough!" Adelaide yells. "Someone better start talking, now."

"I guess I'll go." A boy with round glasses and dark brown hair says as he steps forward. "You won't know who we are, because we are from the future." 

It was now time for the people who were in the great hall to start mumbling over each other causing Adelaide to roll her eyes. "Quiet!" Dumbledore yelled this time, interrupting the mumbling. 

"Thank you." The girl auburn hair stepped forward again. "We are your future children. And we are coming back with our memories so that you can see what happens in our lives." She explains with a straight face before it breaks into a smile. "I love magic." She gushes. 

"This won't include everything because there will be some things that you seriously don't want to see." A boy with messy light brown hair explains with wide eyes. 

"Leo!" They all yell at the boy. 

"I'm not joking!" The boy, Leo, defends. 

"It will also play moments from your own lives, things that have and have not happened." A girl with nearly black hair explains.

Everyone looks at the group of children with raised eyebrows. "You are probably wondering why." A young girl says making Adelaide nod her head slowly in agreement as everyone stares at them in shock. 

"Well, it would seem lots of your life will overlap with our own." The boy with dark hair explains.

A girl with wild brown hair turns to look at McGonagall who was standing near the group. "I suggest sending some people away, Professor McGonagall. Not everyone needs to be here for this." 

"And who would you suggest stays Ms..."

"Granger." The girl finishes with a small smile. 

A girl with blonde hair steps forward with a smile before holding up a piece of parchment. "I actually have a list."

"Of course you do." The platinum blonde haired boy mumbles as he slightly rolls his eyes. This comment causes many of the future children to hit him or glare at him. 

"Fleamont, Euphemia, James and Adelaide Potter. Orion, Walburga, Sirius and Regulus Black. Molly and Arthur Weasley. Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Professors; McGonagall and Dumbledore along with Rubeus Hagrid. Severus Snape, Evan Rossier, Barty Crouch Junior, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Lily Evans, Frank Longbottom, Alice Fortescue, Isla Knight, David Young and Skylar Grey." The blonde recited. In a flash everyone who had been listed remained whereas everyone who hadn't left, with a lot of complaining. 

"I suppose we should introduce ourselves, since you are going to be watching our lives." A red haired boy says causing all of the present people to nod their heads as they stare at them suspiciously. 

"Harry Potter."

"Ginny Weasley."

"Elladora Potter."

"Neville Longbottom." 

"Lyra Potter."

"George Weasley."

"Fred Weasley."

"Cassiopea Potter."

"Leo Potter."

"Blaise Zabini."

"Draco Malfoy."

"Sophia Snape."

"Oh my Merlin he multiplied." James whispers to Sirius causing Adelaide to slap his shoulder. 

"Mattheo... Malfoy."

"Riley Young."

"Hermione Granger."

"Ron Weasley."

"Wow Prongs, you were busy." Sirius jokes as he pats his shoulder.

"Actually, James Potter only had one child." Riley explains.

"She could be a mini you." Skylar whispers to David making him chuckle lightly and blush. 

"Yeah, we're Adelaide's." Cassiopea explains. "Well technically we can all be counted as her children." This makes Adelaide blink at the children as her eyes widen in shock. "Okay, let's get this started." 

Riley and Hermione look at each other with a smile before raising there wands and casting a spell to change the setting. They are now in what looks like a big movie theatre with comfortable chairs. Everyone looks around shocked for a second before all taking a seat and getting ready to start. 

seating plan (Will change):

[screen]

Peter| Sirius| Skylar|  David| Remus| Lily| Adelaide| James

Fleamont| Euphemia| Alice| Frank| Isla| Severus

Orion| Walburga| Regulus| Evan| Barty| Lucius| Narcissa

Molly| Bill| Charlie| Arthur| Hagrid| Dumbledore| McGonagall

Neville| Leo| Riley| Hermione| Ron| Harry

Blaise| Sophia| Draco| Mattheo

Lyra| Elladora| George| Cassiopea| Fred

______________________