1

Harry Potter

It is night time in Surrey, an owl is seen on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard walks out of a forest near the street, an older version of Dumbledore. He walks past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts.

"Woah, cool." Sirius, Adelaide, Remus, Skylar, David and James say together in wonder of the device.

"I want it!" Sirius practically shouts.

"Sorry." Ron fake winces as he holds it up.

"Kid, if you don't give that thing to me I will-"

"Sit down." Adelaide growls.

"But Addy-"

"Sit!" Adelaide interrupts him again. Sirius sighs and sits down with a pout. 

"You're such a dog." Skylar chuckles at him making Sirius turn to her and stick his tongue out. Skylar scoffs and sticks her tongue out back. 

He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat. "I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall." He says.

The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.

"Minnie!" The marauders yell causing McGonagall to shake her head and let out a sigh.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" McGonagall asks as she walks closer to him.

"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad." Dumbledore answers as they walk down the street.

"And the boy?" McGonagall asks him.

"What boy?" Remus asks.

"Hagrid is bringing him." Dumbledore assures.

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" McGonagall asks, sceptically.

"Oh, Minnie have some faith in the man." A voice says as they hear the sound of shoes clicking on the ground. The camera shoes an older Adelaide who looked to have tear stained cheeks but still having a gentle smile on her face, even though it looked a bit forced.

"Addy, It's you." James points out before he looks at the face of the older Adelaide.

"Still looking  hot." Barty comments causing all the Potter's to look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ew." All of the children complain. 

James then turns his head back to the screen and tilts his head at the look on the older version of his sisters face. "Why are you sad?"

"Maybe you put spiders in my room again?" Adelaide says with a head tilt and a sarcastic smile.

Fleamont and James start laughing before Euphemia gives them a scolding look causing them to clear their throats and stop.

"Adelaide." McGonagall greets in sympathy as she goes to hug the girl. Wrapping her arms back around the woman, Adelaide blinks her eyes rapidly trying to get rid of the tears that quickly flood back into her eyes. The women pull apart when they hear the rumble of a motorcycle. Looking up they see when a man lands the flying motorcycle on the ground and hops off.