3

Diagon Alley 

Later in the day, the family were walking the streets of London with Harry reading out the equipment they need. Ella had a hold on her mother's hand as Adelaide's other hand was pushing the pram that held Lyra who was babbling quietly to herself. "All students must be equipped with... one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Could we find all this in London?" Harry asks as he looks at his Aunt. 

"If you know where to go." Adelaide reassures as they walk around a corner and towards a sign that magically appears to reads; The Leaky Cauldron. They enter The Leaky Cauldron and music instantly floods their ears as well as the distant murmur of conversations in the background. 

"Ah, Adelaide, long time no see." The bartender greets as he leans over the bar. 

"Nice to see you Tom. Have you seen Hagrid, by any chance?" Adelaide asks as she makes sure that she has all children with her. 

"You just missed him." Tom answers before he looks at all the kids that follow the women like little lost puppies. "Got a lot with you today, don't ya?" Tom lightly chuckles out causing Adelaide to laugh with him. 

"Well I am on official Mum/ legal guardian/ Aunt duty today." Adelaide tells him. 

Tom stops and looks at Harry before blurting out; "Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!" The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices, Adelaide closes her eyes and sighs slightly. 

"Wow that changed quickly." Remus comments. 

A man comes up and shakes Harry's hand. "Welcome back, Mr. Potter. Welcome back."

A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, as well. "Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last." Adelaide lightly grabs Harry's arm to take him away from the chaos that is going around them. 

A man in robes with a turban on his head appears in front of the group and directly looks at Harry, much like the others did. "Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you." The man stutters out. 

Many of the future children glare at the man on the screen.

"Hello, Quirrell. I didn't see you there." Adelaide greets the man with a smile. "Boys, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts."

Cassie looks at him sceptically and crosses her arms over her chest. Adelaide notices and instantly slaps her shoulder lightly causing her expression to change to a forced smile as she drops her arms. 

"Oh, nice to meet you." Harry greets as he holds his hand out. Quirrell looks at Harry's hand and hesitatingly refuses.

"F-fearfully f-fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh." Quirrell lightly laughs out. 

Cassie starts to stare at him again with narrowed eyes. Adelaide looks at her with a scolding look causing her to fake smile at the man again.

"Wow, she has the 'mum look' down." Sirius comments with a laugh.

"She always had the 'Mum look'." James groans.

"It only got worse." Ella comments with a small giggle.

"Well, we best be off, lots to buy." Adelaide tells the man as she ushers all of the kids away. 

"Goodbye." Neville calls out to everyone with a wave over his shoulder.