01

(ik crippa has 2 brothers but they wont be mentioned a lot so no point of bringing them in the story)

In the dimly lit living room of her family's home, Olivia Cripps sat on the edge of the sofa, her parents and brother Patrick surrounding her. The air was thick with tension and anticipation as they exchanged worried glances. It was a night that would forever change the course of their lives.

Olivia had gathered her family, her heart heavy with a secret she could no longer bear. She took a deep breath, her eyes darting around the room before finally settling on her family.

"Mum, Dad, Pat," she began, her voice trembling with uncertainty. "There's something I need to tell you, something I should've said a long time ago."

Her mother's brow furrowed, and her father exchanged a concerned look with Patrick. "What is it, Liv?" her father asked, his voice gentle.

Olivia hesitated for a moment, her mind racing. She knew the truth was about to tear her family apart, but she couldn't keep up the facade any longer. "I'm pregnant," she finally admitted, her eyes brimming with tears. "I... I don't know who the father is."

Shock washed over her family's faces as they struggled to process the revelation. Patrick's jaw tightened, and her mother's hand flew to her mouth in disbelief. Her father's expression shifted from confusion to concern.

"What do you mean you don't know who the father is?" her father asked, his voice laced with worry.

Tears streamed down Olivia's cheeks as she continued, her voice quivering. "I was at a party, and I got really drunk. I don't remember much, and... and it was a mistake. I didn't even know the guy's name."

Patrick's anger flared as he demanded, "How could you let something like this happen, Liv? You need to find out who the father is."

Olivia's heart ached as she struggled to maintain the lie she had concocted to protect her boyfriend her family didn't know about, the man she had loved and lost. "I've tried, but I couldn't track him down. I don't even know where he's from," she replied, her voice shaking.

Her mother's eyes filled with sympathy, but her disappointment was palpable. "We'll support you, Livi, no matter what," she said, her voice softening.

Olivia couldn't help but feel the weight of her deception. The lie she had woven to protect the man she still loved would continue to haunt her, casting a shadow over her family's future. Little did they know that this deceit would come back to haunt them in ways they could never have imagined.

-

hey guys,
i wont be writing any more chapters until ive finished my nick daicos book, at the rate im going (2+ ch a day, or a day break sometimes) i'll most likely be done by the end of the yr, latest earlier next yr. until then hope u guys can vote or stay in touch n build up the views for this story until then!

have a good one