Chapter 4: Revelations

Voting/poll option at the end of the chapter.

______________________________________
They all turned to the sheriff as he examined the chaos.

"Dad. They were harassing a customer, and she put them in their place." He told him.

The Sheriff stopped in front of the stone-faced Addams girl. Examining her top to bottom with a confused look. "This little thing took down three boys?" He questioned, before turning to his son. "Did you help her?" He asked. Wednesday looked on with an almost dull disdain at the prospect of needing help.

Tyler shook his head slightly. "Dad, I swear, I wasn't involved."

Wednesday decided to speak up. "They were sloppy, and uncoordinated. I didn't need help..." She paused as she contemplated her next words. "But Y/n did assist me." She tilted her head in his direction.

Y/n just grunted in response. "Hm, not really. I just kind of sat there and looked pretty." He joked slightly, before tilting his head down and groaning quietly. Wednesday could see his injury was starting to affect him more. But he continued to hide it.

The next moment Miss Weems rushed in as best she could when wearing high heels. She looked down at the weak and incapacitated boys before looking up and seeing Wednesday, Y/n, and the sheriff with his son. "Apologies Sheriff. These two slipped away from me." She wore a smile that fit her nature and attitude. Being as polite as possible to the Sheriff.

"I didn't slip anywhere. I walked." Y/n mumbled.

"Come along Addams, L/n, it's time for us to take our leave." She waved the two over. The two listened and began to follow.

But the Sheriff stopped them. "Wait a minute. Hang on." He told them. Y/n sighed as he placed his hand on his jacket where his wound was located. "You're an Addams? Don't tell me Gomez Addams is your father."

They seemed more interested in the fact that they knew her father. "That man's wanted behind bars for murder."

Y/n raised an eyebrow. 'I know the man's a sinner, but I didn't see any mortal sin on him.' He thought.to himself.

"I'm guessing the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Sheriff Galpin grunted.

Y/n craned his head over to the Goth Girl. 'Kind of a fucked up thing to say.' He paused. 'Who am I kidding she probably thinks it's a compliment.' He shook his head.

"I'm gonna keep my eye on you." The Sheriff warned as he raised his finger and pointed it at her. He then turned to examine the Biker. "And you, I've seen you from somewhere haven't I?" The Sheriff narrowed his eyes investigatively at him.

Y/n shook his head as he waved it off. Ready to take his leave. "Probably not." He grunted, trying to seem more relaxed despite the blood loss he was trying to hide.

Sheriff Galpin pursed his lips as he continued to think on it. That was when his son spoke. "Yeah, we did see him before dad." His eyes brightened in realization. "He was in that one channel remember? He did all those stunts with his dad."

Wednesday saw it again. Y/n's jaw clenched. One could chalk it up to pain, but not Wednesday... She knew better.

Sheriff nodded along with a small grin. "Yeah... Yeah that's right. Say, how's your old man doing?"

The veins popped up in Y/n's neck as his fist clenched. Wednesday noticed his distressed state made his reaction much more noticable.

"He's not around anymore. Passed away." Y/n spoke roughly.

Sheriff Galpin frowned slightly as he let out a small. 'Ah.' He pat Y/n's shoulder slightly before talking. "I'm sorry to hear that son."

Y/n regained his composure rather quickly as he shook his head. "No, don't worry about it." He replied.