24. Toro-Cat!!

Sana: It's a continuation of culture...Art is a form of mind and peace, something you pour your heart into...and while I believe there will be some frowns upon my work, I do hope alot of people come to experience the works I have displayed.

The President spoke on her display to the School News team, and I have to say...she really is amazing...she can talk so smoothly on the camera, and still have confidence in her art...

Reporter: And now, a word from the 2nd Art club!!

Y/n: EH!?-

Oh no, please no, I don't wanna talk on camera!!!

Reporter: Please, tell us about your display, and why the people should come to witness your art.

Y/n: U-Um..well-

C'mon...get it together!!!

Y/n: T-The theme is...well...it's different from the President's...I was hoping to show the c-charm of the girl who modeled for me...p-please come take a look as you visit the different places today..

I stuttered way too much...

Reporter: And that concludes our-

Gamo: WAIT JUST A SEC!!!

Everyone in the room turned around...wait a minute...

Reporter: THAT'S!!! THE TALK OF THE SCHOOL!!! THE TORO CAT!!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Reporter: THAT'S!!! THE TALK OF THE SCHOOL!!! THE TORO CAT!!!

Nagatoro looked like she didn't wanna be there...at all...

Nagatoro: Nyaa.....

Gamo shrugged at Nagatoro.

Gamo: C'mon! Do the dance!

Nagatoro, still looking embarrassed/pissed, did a funny little dance with the other 2 cats, and finished with a pose..

Nagatoro: I'll bully you☆

The Reporter looked amazed..

Reporter: She's the talk of the school!!! The "I'll bully you" dance!!!

Everyone started chattering about the Toro Cat, and before long, crowds began to pile around Nagatoro...mostly boys...

Boy 1: Bro, you should go get bullied!!

Boy 2: Hah! I guess!

The boy walked over to Nagatoro..

Nagatoro: Sup? Nya.

She pointed to my display.

Nagatoro: There's an Art display over here! Pretty good, isn't it?

She gave a thumbs up.

Boy 2: Heh. It's pretty cute. Makes me wanna ask you out.

What.

Gamo: THAT'S IT!!! BULLY HIM

Nagatoro looked uninterested again..

Nagatoro: Uhh..

Love Tease (Hayase Nagatoro x Senpai Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें