5. Friends

Y/n: I hate this part of getting food!

After getting my food and looking around, there's no end to the amount of students in this damned cafeteria...every seat is packed and I'm struggling to make my way back to the art room...after about 5 minutes of struggling through the crowd, I manage my way through...but...

Y/n: Almost out of the crowd...now I can-

Nagatoro: SENNNPAIII!!!

I heard a loud voice...knowing exactly who it was...calling my name...

I looked over hesitantly, to see Nagatoro sitting with 2 of her friends...2 of the friends that were in the library that day...oh jeez...

Nagatoro: C'mon! Over here, Senpai!~

I reluctantly walked over to the table of the 3 girls and sat down...one girl had orange hair, seemed like a badass overall, and was rather muscular...the other girl had blonde hair, with 2 pigtails, and seemed more girlish then the orange-haired girl...when I sat down, they both looked at eachother, and said-

Both girls: Boyfriend?~

Y/n: T-THAT'S NOT-

Nagatoro: Yep! We're going out!

I blushed and looked at her...she knew I was anxious and took the opportunity to tease me...she looked at me seductively...

Nagatoro: Right?~ Senpai?~

...

Both girls: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

From the way they talked, the orange haired girl's name is Gamo...the other girl is Yoshi.

Yoshi: Senpai! How far have you gone with Hayase?

Y/n: H-Huh!? What exactly are you referring to!?

Gamo: Oh wow! Paisen's face is all red!

Yoshi: Hey, Senpai! Do you want to go out with me too?~

She then placed her hand on mine, getting me all worked up again...Nagatoro, for some reason, didn't seem to like her touching me...at all...

Gamo and Yoshi: Hahahaaha!!

Gamo: The obvious virgin is two timing!

Yoshi: So funny!

Nagatoro pierced her eyes into my soul...

Nagatoro: Funny!

Gamo rested her chin on her hand.

Gamo: But, ya know, rather than being your boyfriend...doesn't he seem more like a pet?

Yoshi: A pet!

This annoyed me a bit.

Y/n: Wha-

Nagatoro: You're right! He's like my pet! He's all fluffy!

Nagatoro started rubbing and petting my head...dude, stop it already!

Y/n: Stop it!!

Yoshi: Fluffy!

Yoshi went to do the same thing to me as Nagatoro was...but she grabbed her hand before she touched me...and had a scary look...

Nagatoro: Senpai's hair is gross, so don't touch it...okay?

Yoshi looked terrified, and retreated her hand.

Yoshi: Ah...okay!

Y/n: MY HAIR AIN'T GROSS!! I WASH IT EVERYDAY!!

I looked at Nagatoro with an offended face.

Nagatoro: Sure sure!! Say what you want!

Gamo got a mischievous look and said-

Gamo: Hmm...actually, Nevermind...He's more like a slave!

Yoshi: Yeah! A slave!

Y/n: DUDE!! SERIOUSLY!?

Nagatoro: HEAR THAT SENPAI!? YOU'RE A SLAVE!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Yoshi: Yeah! Get back to wor-

She tried again to touch my head...Nagatoro stopped her again and gave her a scary look..

Yoshi: Hehe...

Gamo: Man, this sure is funny...we've said so much, but...he's more of an insect!

That was a bit too much...

Y/n: That's a bit awful ya know...

Gamo: Or maybe he's not even a man!

Nagatoro finally snapped at that statement.

Nagatoro: You've said enough.

A staring contest between the 2 went down...it was like 2 demons in a standoff...

it was like 2 demons in a standoff

I wanted to break the silence.

Y/n: U-Um! Ya know!

They all 3 looked at me.

Y/n: I ain't Nagatoro's boyfriend!

...

I said that then went back to eating. Obviously it was a short comment...Gamo and Yoshi had a shocked look...Nagatoro looked offended.

Gamo: That was it!? You had something good going for you!

Yoshi: Did you not think that through!?

Y/n: T-That's...I just needed it off my chest, that's all!

Nagatoro started playfully hitting me again. As lunch was close to being over.

Gamo: Ahahaha! Sorry about earlier, Senpai.

Yoshi: Senpai's kinda funny! Sorry!

Y/n: I-It's fine-

Weird how a whole bunch of girls who bullied me, would end up at a lunch table with me...