"Where's the honorifics kid?"
Taeyong once again shook his head in disappointment before throwing a file on the younger one who caught it without any difficulty.

"It is Kim Hana".
Taeyong said, biting his lips while he observed Jisung who started to go through the file without much emotion.

What was he expecting anyway?

"She joined the W-vision and is now a detective there".
Taking away the cigarette that was going to be lighted by Jisung, Taeyong put it in a box which contained a lot of the same.

"Hana wants to reopen the Little Mark Hospital Case".

The hands of the clock kept over the blue wall continued to make the ticking sound and a notification popped up in Jisung's phone.

"Or more specifically, she wants to reinvestigate her brother Kim Daehyun's death".

A chuckle escaped from Jisung as he stared at the message on his phone. A text from an unknown contact.

Let's meet.

The ruined hospital looked even more destructed and horrifying in the moonlight

The ruined hospital looked even more destructed and horrifying in the moonlight. There wasn't much light in and around the hospital.

A silhouette of someone appeared near the yellow crossing tape of the cops and it went inside the hospital with the help of a mobile flashlight.

The bright light was coming in from all the streetlights around the hospital and it helped her to move forward.

It was still at it's dim point yet a better mode. The lights flickered on and off as she walked through the corridor of the hospital.

It was a pity that such a nice hospital was ruined by fire. There were many burnt items here and there on the way and she already started to look in through everything only to be met with a sudden adrenaline rush throughout her body when a gunshot heard out of nowhere.

"Oh shit".

More and more bullets came her way and she quickly hid behind a wall and took out her gun as she stood in a comfortable position.

From the scene, she assumed there would be around 10-12 attackers. She should have taken something to back up her but now she's sure that she wouldn't be able to hold up with her only gun. She shouldn't have come there in the first place but her anxiety and curiosity to know the truth eventually made her end up in there without even thinking about informing anyone.

This is where she had to use her tactics. Run and hide behind the walls and shoot the first six people she can find in the way. Well , the rest , she had to use her physical strength.

She wanted to believe in herself like she  always did but for some reason, she couldn't for then.

She rushed to hide behind a wall as silent as possible and shot the first person. The sound would have defenitely attracted others and it was her chance to run through a narrow hallway. It took only minutes for her to disappear as she jumped into a hall through the broken window.

Check PUZZLE / Park Jisung/On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara