ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Start from the beginning

Tweek:WERE GONNA DIE!!
*tweek yelled*

Veatrice:AHHHHH!!
*Vea screamed*

Craig:This is fun.

Toiken:OH SHIT!-

Clyde:AÆƏÀÆƏHHHHHH!

Jimmy:AHHH!!

The rides went in loops and turns,it was quite an experience.

The ride then stopped at the top, and they all looked down. It stopped for a while until it randomly went down at the speed of light.

They screamed loudly. Tweek held onto craig, which craig found cute. He blushed.

The air hit their faces as they went down, and the ride finally ended.Tweek felt sick and was tipsy after the ride. Meanwhile, craig was okay.

Clyde's heart was pattering fast, and toiken was taking some breathes while they walked out the ride. Vea was too stunned to think right, and Jimmy zoning out.

Tweek:I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA THROW UP!!

Craig held onto tweek, not wanting him to fall down. They all went to a bench and toiken brought some water for everyone to drink.

Tweek:aghh.. my head still hurts!

Veatrice:Ugh!! I spend so much time doing my hair, and now,it poofed up!!

(I fucking hate when my hair poofs up so quickly when a little wind hits it💀😭)

Craig puts a hand on tweek back, as tweek drank the water bottle in his hands.

Toiken:Jimmy, you good?

Jimmy:I-I feel like I l-lost a braincell..

Clyde:God, my heart was beating so fast. I thought I was about to have a heart attack!

Toiken:Maybe we should have started with the more calmer rides..

Clyde:Yeah... so you guys wanna go on that ride? It looks more calmer?

Toiken:Sure.

Jimmy:I'm in!

Veatrice:Sure-

Vea then got a notification. She looked at her phone and sighed.

Veatrice:Oof, sorry, I need to do something! Be right back!

Vea then ran away, and they were all left confused. Toiken,jimmy, and Clyde went on the ride.

Tweek and Craig were left alone since tweek was still feeling pretty nauseous, and craig wanted to make him feel better. They sat on the bench as tweek laid his head on Craig's shoulder.

Craig was enjoying this moment, but it didn't last long when a girl from their school walked up to them.

A girl with very long blonde hair and it was up in pigtails. She had slightly tanish skin and was wearing a purple crop top and a white fluffy furred  jacket.

Her diamond earrings dangling from he ears, and the white flowers clips on her hair matched her white gold necklace.

She had on a black short skirt and white legwarmers, her shoes were the same colour as her top.

Craig already knew her by just her annoying, piercing bratty voice. It was Stella Carter.
The most popular and rich girl at the school, she walked up to Craig and tweek with her two body guards.

Stella:Hey!~ you over there, the blonde boy.

Tweek:Huh?? Me?

Stella then pushed Craig away from tweek and sat next to tweek, Craig slipped off the bench and fell down. Anger filled his eyes, seeing how disrespectful and hoe much of a bratty bitch Stella was.