Chapter 68.2

Time was going so fast and weeks were going by but still, the bag was on my mind. It was driving me crazy and keeping me awake most nights as I had the urge to open it. It was driving me that crazy that a few times I thought it had actually slightly moved places. That's how much I was looking at it every morning, every day and every night.

Apart from the bag, everything was going brilliantly. The Dior shoot that I had done was set to be released today. It was one of the biggest shoots I'd done, obviously due to the popularity that the name 'Dior' carries. I felt like it was a huge step for me and my future career. However, I did have my worries.

"Oh Alena, I can't tell you how proud I am,"My maman said over the phone, excitement laced in her voice.

"Maman, I'm scared that people won't like it, they won't like me. I'm scared about the media going on a tangent again like they usually do when my names involved in something."

"There is nothing to worry about my love, people will love it and they will love you."

"I hope so" I said, genuinely meaning it when I said 'I hope'.

As I was finishing the phone call with my mum, I saw Luis walk in through the front door. I wasn't expecting him and honestly I didn't really want him here tonight. Not because I didn't like him but because it was the Singapore GP.

The Singapore GP was always one of my favourite races to watch, mostly because it was a night race and it looked so pretty. If Luis was here, I wouldn't be able to watch it because even though he knew about Daniel and Pierre now, he didn't know about Charles.

After saying goodbye to my maman, I turned to Luis confused as to why he was here as he'd given me no heads up. I noticed he had a carrier bag in his hand and by the looks of it, it was full of cooking ingredients. I don't know what he had planned but it wasn't looking like I was going to be able to watch Singapore.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, walking over to him to get a closer peek at the bag.

"Surprise! I thought we could cook together seen as your Dior shoot is being released today. I got spaghetti," he smiled, holding the bag up.

"Oh, what a lovely idea, thank you babe." I said, trying to sound as excited as possible so that I could hide my disappointment of his sudden appearance.

"You sound happy," he said sarcastically, placing the ingredients on the kitchen counter that he had just made his way over to.

It was a nice idea. It wasn't my idea of a nice night though. I just wanted to enjoy watching what I enjoy watching the most. I was going to order a takeaway to myself, seen as Emilio had gone out with a few of his friends drinking, and I was going to put my feet up for the race. I'd told Emilio about my plans this morning as I was excited for a chill night for once.

"I am happy, it's a lovely thought Luis," I lied, going over to him so that I could give him a hug. "Let's waste no time in cooking it then..."

If we could cook the dinner and eat it within the next two hours, then I'd hopefully have time to usher Luis out of the house somehow before the race began. It wasn't an easy plan because chances are Luis would want to stay over as per usual. I had cooking time to think of an idea to get alone time though, hopefully I could think of something believable.

I started to boil the pasta as Luis messed around with the music on my Alexa. He kept trying to talk to it and it kept ignoring him, it was quite amusing to see him get so frustrated with her at one point. Eventually he did get Alexa working, playing style by taylor swift. It was a good choice.

Me and him cooking basically meant me cooking as he hadn't lifted a finger to help me with the food yet. I started cooking the mince and sauce on the side, whilst the pasta continued to boil, and Luis continued to mess with the music.