Non-Ch 2

The Top Question
Normal Spell: Guess the type of  top card of your deck and if you guess right; add the card to your hand or if you guess the right card name instead; you can add the card to your hand and draw 2 cards.

Effect Exchanger   LV 1   LIGHT
Spellcaster: ATK 0 DEF 0
Effect: Target 1 monster on the field and discard this card and one effect monster from your hand with a lower level and if you do; the targeted monster's effect becomes the discarded monster's level until the end of the turn.

Battle-Axe of Armageddon
Equip Spell: When equipped to a level 8 or lower "Armageddon" monster, the equipped monster gains 400 but if equiped to a level 10 "Armageddon" Ritual monsters; the monster gains 800 ATK.

Instant Reborn
Quick-Play spell: When a monster you control is destroyed, you can Special Summon that monster.

Level Healer  LV 1   LIGHT
Fairy: (Quick Effect) Discard this card and is you do, you can discard other cards in your hand, and if you do; gain 100 Life Points for every card discarded by this effect.

Trial of the World
Ritual Spell: This card is used to Ritual summon any "Armageddon" Ritual monster or any "Oblivion" Ritual monster my banishing monsters from your field and/or GY.