non-Ch 1

In Non-Chapters I will be telling the full effects, of the monsters/spells/traps (I made up) shown (even if it was fully explained in the story), in order of archetype and level within each archetype every (hopfully) 3rd chapter.
-------------------------------------------------------------
(1)
Confident Commander - LV 4 EARTH Warrior ATK 1800 DEF 1000
Effect: During the Battle Phase, this card cannot be effected by your opponents spell/trap card effects.
(Once per turn) You can Special Summon "Confident Soldier" from your hand.

(2)
Confident Soldier - LV 4 EARTH
Warrior ATK 1500 DEF1000
Effect: If "Confident Commander" is face up on your side of the field; this card gains 300ATK and cannot be destroyed by opponent card effects.

(3)
Confident Ninja - LV 4 EARTH
Warrior ATK 1700 DEF 400
Effect: (Once per turn) When an opponent's monster declares and attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in defence mode; for the rest of this turn, that monster can only declate an attack on "Confident" monsters you control.
When you summon a "Confident" monster while this card is face up on the field, you can destroy target and destroy 1 spell/trap on the field.

(4)
Confident Warrior - LV 5
Warrior ATK 2000 DEF 1800
Effect: (Once per turn) You can target 1 monster your opponent controls and decreas its ATK by 400 until the end of the turn.
(Once per turn) This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

(5)
Confident General LV8 DARK
Warrior - Ritual ATK 2600 DEF1800
Effect: This card can be Ritual Summoned using any "Confident" Ritual spell.
When this card is Ritual summoned; all other "Confident" monsters you control gain 500 ATK and all your opponent's monsters lose 300 ATK/DEF.
If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle; this card attack another monster your opponent control by decreasing this card's ATK by 300 until the end of the turn.

(6)
Confident Ritual
Ritual Spell.
Effect: This card is used to summon any "Confident" monster by tributing monsters from your hand and/or field whose combined levels are equal or higher then the Ritual monster.
You may banish the tributed monsters instead of sending them to the GY to increase the ATK/DEF of the Ritual monster summoned by this effect equal to the tributed monsters' combined levels by 100.

(7)
White Swan Dancer - LV4 LIGHT Warrior ATK 1700 DEF 900
Effect: When this card declares an attack while you control another "Swan" Warrior monster; your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the damage step.

(8)
White Swan Director - LV4 LIGHT
Warrior ATK 1500 DEF 300
Effect: While this face up card is on the field; all other "Swan" Warrior monsters you control gain 200 ATK and 100 DEF.
If this card is normal sommoned while you control a "White Swan" Warrior monster; you can normal summon 1 other "Swan" Warrior monster from your hand.

(9)
Black Swan Dancer - LV7 LIGHT
Warrior ATK 2200 DEF 1700
Effect: During the Battle Phase of your turn if this card was tribute summoned; you can halve this card's attack until the end of the turn so this card can attack your opponent directly but if you tributed a "Swan" Warrior monster to tribute summon this card; you can have this card's attack become one of the tributed "Swan" Warrior monster's ATK instead.

(10)
Swan Dance
Quick-Play spell
Face up "Swan" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects during the Battle Phase
If this card is activated during your turn, all "Swan" monsters you control gain 500 ATK until the end of the turn.

(11)
Scaredy-Tooth - LV 3 LIGHT
ATK 700 DEF 300
Effect: When this card is nornal summoned; you can draw 1 card or destroy 1 spell/trap on the field. If this card is destroyed; draw 1 card and inflict 700 to your opponent.
(Quick effect) Once per turn you can switch this card to defence mode.

(12)
Scarded-Paw - LV 4 LIGHT
Beast ATK 800 DEF 600
When this card is normal summoned; draw one card and if it's a Ritual spell or Ritual monster, draw again and inflict 800 damage to your opponent
If this card leaves the field, add 1 card from your deck to your hand, your opponent can negate this effect by correctly guessing the top or bottom card of your deck then reveal it; if they guess wrong, you can place the revealed card on the top or bottom of your deck when you add the card to your hand.

(13)
Scared Gardna - LV 5 DARK
Ritual Warrior ATK 1100 DEF 2100
Effect: You can Ritual summon this card with any "Scared" Ritual spell.
When this card is Ritual summoned, you can add 1 "Scared" card from yiur deck to your hand.
(Once per turn) If your opponent attacks this attack poistion card; you can switch this card to defence mode and increase this cards DEF by 900.
(Once per turn) You can switch the battle position of 1 monster on the field.

(14)
Soul Resolute Ritual Dragon - LV 7 Ritual LIGHT ATK 2500 DEF 2000
You can Ritual summon this card with Soul Resolute Ritual.
(Once per turn) You can target 1 level 5 or higher monster on the field; its ATK is decreased by the level of the targeted monster and this card's level by 100 and this card gains ATK equal to the targeted monster's level and this cards level by 100.
This card cannot be destroyed or banished by monster effects unless the monster is level 5 or higher.

(15)
Soal Resolute Ritual
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual summon any "Resolute" Ritual monster from your hand by tributing monsters from your hand and/or field whose total levels equal or exceed the level of the Ritual monster you Ritual Summon.

(16)
Bravery Ark
If you have 2000 or less life points while your opponent has 2000 or more life points and controls a monster with 2000 or more ATK, You can have 1 monster you control with ATK between 2400 and 3500 attack your directly, but other monsters you control cannot attack or use effects during the Battle Phase.
Anytime during either players turn, you can banish this card from your GY to special summon 1 monster with 2400 or more ATK but it cannot attack and connot be destroyed by battle, If your opponent controls a monster with more ATK the the Special Summoned monster, your Special Summoned monster ATK becomes the ATK of your opponent's monster with the higher ATK but return the Special Summoned monster to the deck at the end of the turn.

(17)
Emergancy Reinforcement
Quick-Play spell
If both you and your opponent have 3000 or less LP and your opponent has more Life Points then you; banish 1 card you control to Special Summon 1 "Reinforement Token" with DEF equal to your opponent's Life Points and ATK equal to your Life Points (Warrior/ EARTH/ Level 8)

(18)
Dreadfull Tribute
Normal Spell
Target 1 monster you control and tribute another monster you control; the Targeted monster gains the tributed monsters level but its ATK is reduced equal to the level gained by 100 inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK lost.

(19)
Attack Stance
Normal Spell
Target 1 monster on the field and switxh it to attack mode.

(20)
Demise hands
Normal Trap
Banish up to 3 cards in your GY, and if you do; you opponent discards the same amount or types of cards discarded, Monster/Spell/Trap.