Backstory Part 1:Meeting you

Y/n POV:

Me and my mother were making our way to the party the Demon King was hosting for his son,Zeldris' birthday.I had never met him before,but I had met Meliodas,and the two of us were good friends. I've know Meliodas since he was 6 and I was 2,but I had never met Zeldris.I only got to meet Meliodas because my mom worked in the Ten Commandments,but after a few years,she got old,so her powers started to weaken,which led to her retiring.Zeldris was turning 14,and I was 12."I hope we could get along" I said to my mom."I'm sure you will" she smiled at me.I pulled down the poofy sleeves of my long black dress.As I walked into the hall,I could hear many people chattering,along with laughter and other kids.As I walked into the room,a kid who hated me for no reason tore my dress,revealing abs.Abs on girls weren't very ladylike,so I quickly used darkness to cover them up,frowning as people laughed,judged,and jeered me.I walked to the dark corner of the room,where people were too busy making out to notice me as I tacked my dress back together.Then a boy who looked like Meliodas walked up to me.I assumed he was Zeldris."Happy Birthday," I muttered,passing him a gift I made.Meliodas had told me what Zeldris' demon mark looked like,so I engraved it on a piece of black metal,using darkness to make it visible.I put it in a red box with a small bow,then into a plain white bag.He furrowed his brows,inspecting the bag.I looked up,"Birthday gift.I don't know you,but I hope you like it".He eyed me suspiciously."If you don't know me,then why did you get me a gift in the first place?" I balled my fist."Well I'm sorry you just can't be appreciative of me getting you something,maybe I should just take it back!".I then realized that was dumb,considering he was taller than me."Oh yeah,and how are you gonna do that" he snickered,holding it up.The sleeve of his white button up fell a little,and his dress pants tightened.I jumped on him trying to get it.I almost reached it,but he threw it to Meliodas,and that distracted me,so I fell on Zeldris.Gosh I was so embarrassed.The two of us rolled on the floor for awhile,before I landed on my back with him on top of me,arms at my sides.I scowled at him.But then I noticed how close together we were,making me and him blush.He quickly smirked pecking my nose as he got up,helping me stand.Uncomfortable with all the looks I was getting,I walked back over to Meliodas,who was in the dark corner,my head hanging trying to hide my blush.Meliodas handed the gift to Zeldris,who opened it rather quickly.He admired the piece,looking at me."You made this?" he asked.Still overthinking the kiss from earlier,I didn't answer until Meliodas shook me."Did you make it" he asked.I looked at the metal before nodding quickly.Zeldris put it in his pocket."Thanks I guess".This made me really happy,so I jumped on him and hugged him."Did you hear that,did you hear that!?He likes it!" I chanted to Meliodas,hugging Zeldris tighter and tighter until I heard a crack and loud groan come from Zeldris."Sorry...I guess" I told him."DAMN YOU" he yelled chasing me around the room.Meliodas shook his head,holding Zeldris,who had smoke coming out his ears,back."HAHA!Can't get me now" I stuck my tongue out at him.He rolled his eyes."I'll get you next time." I gasped"Meliodas!Help me!".Meliodas threw Zeldris out a window."What do you think I'm doing?" I hugged him "Thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you!" I shouted until I heard a crack.I looked up at him.I quickly got off him and started running.By that time,Zeldris had already climbed back trough the window and I screeched,running out that room and into an empty training room,locking the door behind me.