THE TUNA YET-TO-BE SANDWICH

Hi,

Here I come again with an unscheduled story.

I know you guys would prefer me to update, but I just wanted to greet winter with something fresh, fizzy, and fun.

I hoped to Nanowrimo this, so I took the first basic plot that came to mind because simple works.

It's an unlikely/likely romance tale. It has a spoonful of cliché elements and breaking stereotypes and boundaries spice. Lastly, it has a huge dose of humor.

 Lastly, it has a huge dose of humor

Mona Aziz lives with one motto:

Get rich or die trying.

She goes from one business venture to another, hoping to hit a financial jackpot. For the moment, her pockets are so dried out they can't even weep. She needs to make a living quickly before her family tells her to move to Morroco.

Noya, aka Noy Anthony Cohen, has a problem. His mom wants to arrange a marriage with a cousin he has never noticed, but Noy desires to choose his person of interest.

When Mona crashes into his world, Noy sees an opportunity to stop his mother from interfering with his love life in the most movie-like way.

Disclaimer

This story contains the following

Religious themes

Family themes

Mad hustling and bustling

Quirky and cringy moments

Imperfection

Love

Interfaith relationship

Please note that I will be depicting communities I'm not from. Feel free to correct me if anything is misleading about a community so I can rectify it. Please remember it's fiction, and some situations and behaviors might be farfetched. Also, I imagined this way before the current political events, so please don't get sidetracked by trying to extrapolate any meaning or view from this story.

I hope you like the story.

Take care!