"Well, the 'freaky psycho dude' has a scroll, hopefully the right one, and we have some more traps ready. Sakura, you can take the first watch, Sasuke you take the next one, and I'll take the last one," Naruto said, "If anyone comes, we'll give them a real surprise. If worse comes to worse, we kill them. And if you're going to kill them, use whatever techniques that come to you. After all, dead men tell no tales, right?"

"Where did you hear that?" Sakura asked, "It's a little poetic for you."

"It was in the latest Princess Fuuin movie," Naruto said without thinking, "It was showing in the only theater in Wave. Me, Sai, and Kimimaro watched it while you and Haku were getting stuff, and Hinata, Gaara, and Neji were on guard in the base."

Both Sasuke and Sakura gave him a rather murderous look.

"What?"

Hinata bit her lip a little and played with her fingers as Gamakichi disappeared, returning to whereever it was the toad summons actually lived. The scene that he had described turned her stomach and made her nervous. As a ninja, Hinata had been taught not to worry about pain or death, but she still hated to see other people in pain or cause deaths that were extremely painful. One good thing about her family's style was that, when applied right to the heart, it killed almost instantly, and the person never experienced too much pain.

Gaara was looking worried as well, but he didn't seem as upset as Hinata was. Gaara had one of the highest tolerances to carnage of the group, second only to Sai, so that shouldn't have bothered him too much. If he was worried, he wasn't thinking about the carnage.

"Is something bothering you?" Hinata asked.

"Well...yes..." Gaara said at last, "At first, I didn't really want to tell you since I wasn't sure that I was right or that it wasn't a big deal, but...I felt the Kyuubi's Chakra."

"What?" Sai asked, looking up from the scroll that he was writing in.

Gaara repeated himself, "it wasn't very much of it. Well, I don't think that it was very much of it. My prisoner went into a fit once he sensed it, but I wasn't sure what it was at first. Naruto had never lost control before, so the Chakra was strange to me, but there's nothing else that it could be. It could only be a Bijuu and the chances that there is another one in this Exam are ridiculously low. It was already strange for Naruto and I to both be Jinchuuriki since we're the same age."

"So, Naruto lost control...why didn't he mention it..?" Hinata asked, already half guessing the answer.

"Because Naruto hates to make people worry about him," Sai said, "You knew him even before you left, and you remember how people used to treat him."

Hinata hadn't been allowed to wander around very much when she was young. She had already been kidnapped once. The last thing her father wanted was another incident like that. It was that kidnapping that she could never really talk too much about with the others. While they knew the basics, any lengthy discussion was too much for Neji. While Neji had forgiven her for being kidnapped in the first place, he would probably never quite forgive her father for using his father as a scapegoat. Neji would have been fine with living as an inferior member of the clan, but the fact that Hiashi had used his twin brother just to save his own life was too much for him. The longer the discussion lasted, the better a chance that Neji would leave and not return for the rest of the day.