"Cap" Mir laughed not believing her. "If i'm lyin' i'm flyin' Symir."

"What he say tho? He was cryin' n shit?"

This man so messy.

"Nah he definitely won't cryin. Never seen him cry before. But he was sayin' how he will do whatever to be with me n we gone be a family n allat shit."

"You believe em?"
"Uhh do you?" She asked "Iono"

"Iono either he kinda wishy washy. We'll see when the time come. I know to keep my guard up when it comes to him now tho."

"I gotta tell you sum, don't be mad at me tho cs I swear ian know."

"Lord what Mir?"

"On accident I told Najah you was pregnant."

"Omg" She sighed putting her hand on her forehead. "Dets my bad I apologize fa real."

"It's whatever ion talk to her no way it don't matter. You ready to go outside?"

"Hell no"

The main reason he refused to go outside was because he didn't wanna get caught lacking. It's not that he was scared he just knew he wouldn't really be able to protect himself.

"Da doctor said- fuck ha" He cut Bobbi off. "Ite 30 minutes max n we can come back inna house."

"I guess bro."

--

Najah's dad Roman called Bobbi so she picked up for him.

"Hey"

"Wassup Bobbi, what's going on with you n Najah?"

"Nothin' why you ask that?"

"She keep crying to me saying something about you blocking her or something."

"I did block her."

"Why tho? You just said y'all was cool."

"We are it ain't no beef i'm just cool off her. All these plans we had together for these next few years and she just up and left. I wouldn't be so mad if she said something first. Then she got married to that guy she barely even know. This ain't the Najah I know."

"WHAT?"

"Oue- she didn't tell you that?" Bobbi asked making a 'yikes' face. "Imma have to call you back Bobbi."

"Okay"

"Just straight snitched on shawty." Mir shook his head. "Married is crazy tho. Muhfucka said sheen wanna get married either. Sum ain't right wit det shit."

"That's exactly what I'm saying now she tryna make it seem like i'm not happy for her. First she didn't even say nothing about being in a relationship. Second when she do she all of a sudden in love and up and move to LA? We never even met this nigga before."

"Iono what she done got herself into but if she need some help she know where to find me."

"Boy... that's cs you can't go nowhere. Had you never got shot you woulda been out inna streets somewhere."

"True shit. I'm hungry tho." He responded rubbing Bobbi's shoulder. "Symir stop touchin' me bro."

"You my care taker til my mama nem come. Least you can do is feed a nigga. Imma just do da shit myself cuh."

Mir took his phone out and went to the doordash app. "N i'm not gettin' you shit either."

"Mmcht fine i'll take you. What you want?"
"Some wings"

"You gone turn into some fuckin' wings."

"I almost had some." Mir chuckled but Bobbi didn't find what he said funny at all. "You sick"

"Det luh bitch gone get hers. Imma let ha think I forgot 'bout ha ass dem boo da bitch dead as fuck."

"Symir you needa stop."

"Det bitch shot me you know ian sparin' nobody. Except woman and children ian det heartless."

"She is a woman..."

"She also shot me too. Ian gone kill no female but I'll definitely get det handled." He responded as she helped him up off the bed.

"Okay boy"

Bobbi helped him to her car then she got in on the other side. "Mir you breathe like a fat bitch."

"Cupcake got a new twinkie comin' out, when you bite into cream fillin' shoot all in ya mouth, glitta." Mir spoke breathing heavily. "Boy" Bobbi laughed

"You really my new bestie, Najah would be so jealous."

"Stop speakin' on somebody det ain't here n you won't een talk to. Ion like det fake shit na."

"Nobody talkin' 'bout her it was a joke. All up det girl ass but imma be quiet."

"Yea, you do det."

"Shut up fa I take yo black ass to Burger King, da fuck."

"Imma be quiet."
"Yea, you do det."

--

Bobbi was laying in Tanks bed watching a movie while he was in the living room. Ever since he apologized he'd been a lot nicer.

She just wanted to know how long it'd last before things went back to how they were.

"I'm finna go real quick imma be right back. You gone stay up fa me?" Tank asked laying next to her. "Demario. It's 10 at night where the fuck are you goin? If it's to see a bitch I know sum."

"If I was goin' to see a bitch I woulda never told you come spend da night wimme. I got sum to handle real quick dets all."

"Whatever it is i'm not staying up so... sorry."

"Youn have to I was just askin. I love you imma be right back."

"I love you too."

He kissed her lips a few times then got up to leave. Shortly after Bobbi went to sleep.