When their lines flew over them all four pirates look up in shock to see a white t-shirt caught in the two hooks, and land in the sea just a few feet away from them. Chopper transforms back into brain point, when he looks down at the ripped up short sleeve shirt, and begins to get scared.

"Umm guys, does that shirt belong to the person I think it does?"

"Hhahahahahaha" Ana laughs out loud at the realisation.

Usopp and Luffy nervously nod as Anamaria looked back to see a shirtless Zoro waking up from his nap. When he looks down to see the scar on his toned chest, instead of his shirt, his eyes opened in shock.

"What the hell happened to my shirt?!" the boys turned to face the sea to try and avoid the swordsman's suspicion. Zoro looks at the fishermen in confusion "Hey guys, do you know what happened to my shirt?"

The three of them only shake their heads as they keep their eyes on the water. Zoro raises an eyebrow at their nervousness when Chopper's line starts getting pulled. Chopper goes into heavy point and starts reeling. Luffy gets off the railing, and hands Zoro his fishing rod before he grabs a net for the fish, but when the fish starts fighting back, it starts pulling Chopper towards the edge.

However, before either of them can go overboard Zoro and Luffy grab onto Chopper and pull him back. Usopp grabs the net from Luffy's hands as he drops his rod onto the deck and gets behind them.

"Hurry up and reel it in before it gets away!"

Chopper yelps in shock at the squirming fish that's half the size of him as they pull it over the railing and into the net. Usopp screams when the fish almost bites his toe, but he flips the net upside down so the fish can't escape and grabs his mallet from his satchel.

"USOPP HAMMER!" Anamaria keeps laughing out loud as she and others watch Usopp whack both heads with the hammer. He had to whack it at least ten times before the fish passed out with a group of lumps forming on the heads.

"It's so smaaaaaall" Luffy protested while the others nod in agreement except for Zoro, who's noticing a piece of white fabric at the corner of the left head's mouth.

"What's this?" the three pirates stiffen up as Zoro opens the mouth and pulls out the fabric until a small, slimy, wad of Zoro's shirt comes out. The swordsman's eyebrow twitched at the remains of his shirt before he drops it and glares at the fishermen "You used my shirt as bait?!"

The three of them nervously gulp under his glare as they step away from him. Chopper runs behind Anamaria to hide with most of his body visible.

"I-it was an accident. Don't laugh Ana!" he cried out as the woman had to lean on her knees due to the strong laughter racking through her.

"Your shirt makes a great bait though. Can we use another one? We need to catch a bigger fish" Luffy nods when he looks at the tasty fish with a large smile.

Usopp and Chopper look at the captain in disbelief of the poorly timed request when they hear the sound of a sword unsheathing. Once the three of them see Zoro with a sword in his hand, they waste no time in making a run for it.

"We're sorry!" Usopp calls out as he runs away and ducks to dodge the back of the blade from hitting his head.

"Sorry won't cut it!" Zoro says as he runs after them while he swings the back of the sword at them, but they continue to narrowly dodge it every time.

Ж

"They're all hopeless..." Nami sweat drops at the chase before she gets back to her magazine. Robin giggles at the chase when she sees the four of them running around all over the deck to avoid the swordsman's wrath.