Chapter Thirty-Two - Y/N

Start from the beginning

"No way!" A green flash came in between Bakugo and I, pushing us apart. A kick slammed into my gut, causing bile to rise in my throat. Two red sneakers drove into my stomach again a moment later, and I nearly choked on my puke as I began to laugh.

"Uh, you came to me, Izuku. Doesn't that make things a little easier for me? You really think your pomeranian friend here is that weak?"

"We aren't the weak ones, here!" The green haired boy snapped, his eyes practically glowing with energy and power.

"We'll see about that." I was floating in midair, hands outstretched, and I was grinning like the devil. Feeling so powerful was seriously like a drug. I felt untouchable. "I wanted to talk to you after all, Izuku. This isn't the ideal time for the chat, but I'll assume you're listening."

Izuku glared at me, but was silent. Nobody moved. All three of us maintained our position in the air, as something was clearly telling them to listen to what I had to say. Smart, smart boys.

I really did want to speak with Izuku. However, I was also stalling. By the time this conversation wrapped up, Tenko would probably already be flanking me.

"I'm not here to kill you." I shrugged. "Frankly, I don't care about One for All, either. That's all Tomura. At the end of the day, I just want to see the world he envisions. A world where loser kids like you two don't aspire to grow up to be even bigger losers like my dad. A world where I can be accepted."

"Accepted? That's some bullshit." Bakugo snapped. I rolled my eyes once again.

"You of all people have no idea what I'm talking about." I redirected my attention to Izuku, holding eye contact. He was still quiet, studying my face, his expression still furious, but he was listening. "You, though. Young little Izuku Midoriya. You were the inferior version of me, yet he still chose you. You had no power, and then you had it all. I had no power, and I continued to have fuck-all for a quirk until my Master saved me."

"You're evil." The teen spoke. His voice was cold. "He must have known that."

"Can a child really be evil? Maybe. Or maybe, the man you both idolize so much is actually just as selfish as all of us? Maybe he ran from his responsibilities until he stumbled upon some scrawny little boy to take under his wing to atone for how he abandoned me? Maybe, Izuku... maybe if it wasn't for me, there wouldn't be One for All residing in you."

Bakugo shifted in the slightest manner, but I knew what he was planning. I glared at him, and Rivet Stab soared across the sky in the blink of an eye and pierced his abdomen. I aimed purposely to injure him and not kill him, just holding him in place.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled, and I glared at him next. Rivet Stab slammed through his body as well, holding him in place too. Blood spurted out of his mouth, but I made sure to aim to injure him as well, not kill. Bakugo was gasping, trying to claw at the rivet and tear it out, but my power was too overwhelming for him. That didn't stop the stubborn brat from trying, though.

"You and I are the product of the choices made by the same man. So when it's your turn to pass on that quirk..." I pointed at him, and found myself grinning again. "...Will you create another me? Will you fall too? How different really are we, Izuku?"

"We aren't alike!" He screamed, blood staining his teeth. "There is still good and evil in this world. You are the evil, Y/N. There isn't any denying that!"

"And will you always be the 'good'? Or will you create more evil as well?" I laughed. "That's what you all don't understand. Heroes are the vermin of society. For every good deed they do, a selfish one breeds an evil as terrible as myself. As terrible as Tomura. Hey, isn't Nana Shimura in your head somewhere?"

Midoriya stared back at me, dumbfounded. I tapped my temple.

"Yeah, well she left her kid. Abandoned him. And he became a husband, a father and an abuser. He abused Tomura until developed his quirk, and he snapped. Killed his whole family by accident, but murdered his father on purpose. Tenko Shimura. Ask my dad about him."

"Tenko Shimura?" Bakugo spat out blood. "That's-?"

"That's my man." I snickered. "Tomura Shigaraki was born from the mistakes of a hero. I was born from the mistakes of a hero. How many more of us need to kill and destroy before you all realize who the actual problem is here?"

"Shut up." Izuku snapped.

I opened my mouth to respond, but a cold flash ran through me. It was colder than anything else, and I had only felt it a couple times before. My connection to Tenko completely severed, leaving me only with my original quirks. My extra strength, my Rivet Stab, my regeneration, my Search... all of it left me in a split second.

I began to plummet to the ground, and Bakugo used the opening to get his lick back, that son of a bitch. He slammed his boot into my chest as I fell and released another huge explosion directly towards me. I twisted away from it, but it still ripped through me, and I felt a sudden yanking feeling below my knee. The ground came up under me faster than I imagined it ever could, and I crashed into the ground, a part of it unaffected by Tenko's reach.

My vision was damn near gone. The extra power wasn't holding me up anymore, and the fatigue from my fight with Hawks was starting to return with a vengeance. I pulled up onto my forearms, dragging myself forward, reaching for my knife that had fallen out of my belt as I hit the ground. A boot stomped down on my wrist right as I got the handle, holding my hand in place. I exhaled.

"Eraserhead. Tell me. How's Eri?"

"We're not having a conversation here."

Fuck. I was absolutely fucked. I was nearly unconscious, my head was swimming and I kept feeling that pull beneath my knee. I desperately reached around for the knife with my other hand, but Eraserhead kicked it away. Fuck.

"Get up, Y/N." He snapped. I got up onto my knees, but when I tried to stand, there was nothing to stand on. I collapsed back to the ground, confused, and tried again, only to collapse one more time. I rolled onto my back, looking down, and horror struck me.

My right leg below my knee was gone. It was blown off in Bakugo's explosion. That was the leg that always gave me problems and I always had recurring injuries, but it was still my leg. I couldn't walk. I couldn't even crawl away. Eraserhead crouched down in front of me, his bloodshot, watery eyes locked on my body.

"You're gonna let me die, aren't you, Eraser?

He shook his head, pulling a tourniquet out of his belt and glaring at me.

"I really should."

I damn near screamed as he grabbed the stump that once was my leg and pulled the tourniquet as far up as possible, near my hip. I hadn't passed out yet, but my body was in shock and I knew I was going to be out cold soon enough. Tears were streaming down my face, but a sudden change in the energy of the area made me look up towards the sky. Tenko had made it. He was near Izuku and Bakugo, but his eyes were on me. I reached a hand up towards the sky, shakily extending my index, pinky and thumb, keeping my middle two fingers folded down. Like a rocker hand symbol with the thumb out.

I love you.

Eraserhead began to twist the stick of the tourniquet and I barely felt the pain before I was unconscious.

.

.

.

If I'm going to be completely honest, a part of me wishes I died there. A part of me wishes that my leg was beyond saving and I bled out right there. I said my piece to Izuku, I told Tenko I loved him, and I kissed him one last time before the battle. I wanted to be by his side, but as long as he was okay I was fine with it being the end of the line for me.

So you can imagine how fucking pissed I was when I woke up in Tartarus.