Mika<3

yeah its 3 days

Annie

reiner and bertholdt just asked if

they can tag along. @hissy

Hissy!

jesus just bring the entire football team atp...

yeah it's fine but they have to get their own rooms

since i already booked the rooms 4 us!

Jean

(Laughed at 'jesus just bring the entire football team atp...)

Annie

👍will let them know, thanks.

Eren

who changed the gc name to that dumbass title

Hissy!

shush eren it's a funny name.

since i got all the rooms already, let me assign you guys!!

mika and y/n

connie and sasha

jean and armin

reiner and berholdt obviously

annie and elisa

ymir and me

and eren gets his own room as a welcome back present LOL

Eren

bless u hissy

Jean

That's not fair AT ALL. at least all the drivers should

get their own rooms...

Eren

you get what you get and u don't get upset

horseface

I was perfectly fine with rooming with Mikasa since I live with her. I wasn't worried about anything else.

I put my phone down and continued to work on this stupid fucking equation. Fuck science. Fuck math. I can't stand these classes. It makes me want to shoot myself. I can't input any of this in my brain at all. I groaned before taking a break.

I remembered from looking at the group chat that I should probably tell Armin about Colt and Annie hanging out without him knowing. Even though it was a group hang out, I don't know if Armin would care about it...I'm still on the fence. Also about the fact that Colt accused Armin of a felony.

I walk out of my room and see Mikasa casually on the couch, her laptop on her lap as she typed on it, focused. Of course, she had to be ahead of her work as well. She completely didn't see me as I walked to the kitchen to get a drink before I strolled back to the living room. She had her wired headphones on before she glanced and saw me. She takes an earbud off, still focused on her screen.

"You're done already? Smarty pants," She gives me a nickname. I huff before chuckling. I sat down on the other couch, adjacent to her to give her space.

"Fuck no. Science makes me want to splatter my brains on the fucking walls. I can't do it. I was gonna ask Eren but he's probably also busy with work and now Elisa is back," I comment. Her eyebrows creased before looking at me.

"Does Elisa not like you?" She asks me. My eyebrows twitched when I realized I never told her what happened when Elisa called Eren that night we drove around. Actually, I never told anyone about the car ride with Eren that night that Colt was supposed to pick me up. So many things slipped my mind. I blinked.