"How many days would we be staying?" I ask her, a little unmotivated from the news. She smiles at us before responding.

"Just three days. Only three days of work in a week! You can do it, guys!" She encourages us as we all groaned comically at this point.

"Alright, alright. Who's driving with who? Let's decide this now," Mikasa announces.

"First, the drivers. Raise your hand if you're willing," Armin announces. Three people raise their hands.

"Okay. Jean, Eren, and Mikasa. Who are you guys picking?" Armin asks the trio. They look around before Jean raises his hand to make his choices.

"I'm taking Connie and Sasha. That's all I know," Jean announces.

"Then I'll take Armin and Y/n. Oh, Elisa is coming too if that's cool with you, Hissy," Eren announces. The group's eyebrows raise at the reappearance of his ex-girlfriend. Historia blinks in surprise before nodding.

"Yeah, that's fine," Historia answers. Mikasa looks at Annie.

"I'll take Annie, Ymir, and you," Mikasa speaks to Historia. Historia nods with a smile, pleased with the lineup.

"Wait a minute, why am I the only girl in my group? No fair," Sasha announces. Eren chuckles.

"You eat and burp like a man. You'll fit right in," Eren teases her. She rolls her eyes playfully. I look over at Sasha.

"Eren has one extra person. Sash, if you want, I can ride with you, Jean, and Connie instead," I volunteer. To be honest, I didn't want to be in a car with Eren and Elisa. Poor Armin, he'd have to be in the middle of a couple. A third wheel.

Sasha smiles at me before looking at Armin.

"Ah shit. I was about to say yes but I realized you would leave Armin alone to be the third wheel so you should stick with him in solidarity," Sasha teases Eren and Elisa. I look over at Armin who gave me a small smile.

"You're right. I'll stick with Armin then," I lightheartedly reply. Fuck my life.

"Can we address the elephant in the room? Elisa's back with Eren?" Connie asks questions. Eren looks at him before flicking his forehead. Connie rubs his forehead and hisses.

"Asshole..." Connie mutters.

"That's my business. Mind yours," Eren replies nonchalantly. My eyebrows twitched before standing up.

"Alright, well, I gotta get a head start on my assignments. Science and history are kicking my ass," I tell the group. They stand up in a ripple effect.

"Shit...Me too. My biology and botany classes are catching up to me," Armin replies before grabbing his bookbag.

"That means I have to finish my paper tonight..." Mikasa says under her breath as we all scattered and left Historia and Ymir to sit alone. They smiled at each other before shaking their heads comically.

✩✩✩✩✩

Now that this week was a mock midterms all over again, everyone was nose deep into their assignments. No one spoke in the group chat at all until Connie texted.

'eren is NOT ghosting us anymore!🥳' club

Connie

wait how many days are we staying again?

Jean

Three I think