Chapter 20 - Namjoon

Začít od začátku

He didn't mind what they were like. He'd accept them no matter what. Namjoon was nervous but excited about meeting them. He wanted to know the people that had raised his soul mate.

"She's—" Namjoon paused once his eyes lifted to the bed. He was expecting to see his gorgeous soul mate lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. Instead, he was met with the sight of an empty bed. The machines dotted around the bed were all switched off and the sheets from the bed were lying on the ground.

She was gone.

"Oh no," Namjoon mumbled, jumping to his feet. Jimin followed Namjoon's line of sight and stood up in alarm.

"No, no, no," Jimin rambled, grabbing onto his soul mark. It was still a beautiful gold color. "W—where is she? Did somebody take her? Oh god."

His voice was raised loud enough to cause the others to stir. Hobi was the first to open his eyes and ask what the commotion was.

Namjoon glanced back at the bed in worry. His soul mate had pulled a Houdini.

"Madeline's missing," Namjoon stated in a calm voice, trying to present himself as collected. He had to keep a level head.

Those words woke up the two youngest and Jin. Yoongi was the only one who was still fast asleep, unaware of what was happening.

"What do you mean 'gone'?" Jungkook demanded in disbelief.

"She's in a coma...she can't just walk away," Taehyung muttered with a frown.

"She can if she woke up," Jin joined the conversation, worriedly staring at the empty bed.

"Why are we still sitting here? We need to find her!" Jimin exclaimed, biting his nails.

"I'll go and talk to the doctors whilst you guys wake up Yoongi. When I come back, we'll come up with a strategy." Namjoon ordered and patted Jimin's shoulder. "It's okay, Jimin. We'll find her."

Jimin nodded his head shakily, wanting to believe him.

Namjoon left the room and located the nurse's desk. They all smiled brightly at him, eyeing him with intrigue and awe.

"Hi there, we have a problem," He greeted, itching to get looking for his soul mate. Not knowing where she was terrified him. What if somebody took her?

If he kept spiraling down that hole, he'd be of no use to anyone. He had to be strong for his brothers and her.

"Oh, what's wrong Mr Kim?" One of the nurses called Aggie asked.

"My soul mate is missing."

They all gasped in shock, their eyes widening. The youngest-looking nurse started to fire questions. "W—what? How? Miss Smith in a coma."

"I don't know. All we know is she's gone. I need your help to find her."

"Of course," Aggie replied instantly in a fierce voice. "We'll send a notification to the hospital that Miss Smith is missing. We'll try and keep it as discreet as possible."

"Thank you," Namjoon said, gratefully. They had to keep this as quiet as possible.

Namjoon speed-walked back to his room to inform the others. Yoongi was finally awake when he returned and was just as alert as the others. Whilst he didn't show as many emotions in front of the camera, Yoongi cared deeply.

"The nurses are going to send a message to the staff here. I think the best way to find her is if we split up. Jimin and Jin, you'll take the top three floors. Yoongi and Jungkook will take the next three down. And then Hobi, Tae, and me we'll take the last four." Namjoon instructed the others.