Ch 13- Risen From Rubble

-Monkey City-

Mr. Black-Cat watched on a cliff side as multiple airships that had grabbed the blimps that had rejected his offer squeezed them to spew bloons all over Monkey City.

"See Mania, this is what I'm talking about, both sides crumbling because of me." Black-Cat said.

Mania cocked his head and looked at Black-Cat in confusion.

"Question, why not just kill them both off normally?" Mania asked.

"Mania, Mania Mania Mania, have you seen them, they've developed lasers, acid, and even a Tsar Bomba, of course I'm not going to do it the normal way, with infinite ammunition and magic is a double deal breaker, that's why I'm having this happen." Black-Cat said pulling up a screened device.

It showed monkeys focusing on bloons as R.O.B machines basically killed them as they were distracted by the Bloons.

"These tribes have just been at each other's throats for who knows how long, so who are they more likely to kill, the weak measly Bloons or the robots slicing them up with lasers, common sense says the robots, but history says the weak rubber." Black-Cat explained as black lightning hit the main tower.

"What the hell?" Black-Cat asked as he and Mania looked over.

"Mania I have a very important meeting to get to, take care of that." Mr. Black-Cat said before exiting.

In the tower Phil backed off from Gumball who was now holding two red jagged axes and covered in black armor with a helmet with two black horns on it.

Gumball then jumped out as Phil looked back at the heroes leaving the tower.

On ground zero Gumball cut through bloons ferociously, even growling as he cut through them like paper, this form was what he used against Metal when Dreamland was invaded.

"Just die you worthless pieces of rubbery filth!" He said with a raspy voice.

The other heroes joined him in popping the bloons, along with multiple monkeys using darts, boomerangs, and all the normal stuff.

As they did Gumball saw a blue blimp slowly charge before he bursted through it.

Phil watched the chaos with Benjamin and Psi.

"Wow that's awesome." Phil said in surprise.

"Gumball, his aura, it reeks of violence and destruction." Psi said holding out his hand.

"Well that's obvious." Phil said.

"Huh, monkeys are going offline left and right." Benjamin said.

"Offline?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, with all the soldiers, it can be hard to track, so we use microchips, Everyone you've met, besides Psi, has a but they've only gone offline in a few cases." Ben explained.

That's when Phil saw it on the cameras, a robot firing a laser through a monkey in a yellow jumpsuit.

"Hold on, the bloons are distractions." Phil said.

"What?" Benjamin said.

"Look, they're targeting the bloons but are getting killed by robots." Phil said pointing at the cameras.

Benjamin examined them and saw it.

Back on the ground Gumball was decimating a BAD bloon and had just broken through the initial layer releasing DDTs that were blown up by cannons.

That's before he felt something bounce off his helmet, he looked back to see a robot shooting at monkeys.

Phil then called him.