21 (M)

Back To Present

All of them had tears in their eyes by the time Taehyung completed the story....his own glossy eyes finding Jungkook...who had a stoic look

' That means....all along you knew that Taehyung did nothing wrong?' Namjoon turned towards Yoongi...his eyes burning in anger as he grabbed him by his collar' You knew Tae was innocent then why the fuck did you call him all those names... insulting him in front of the whole world!'

' Hyung' Taehyung quickly called pulling Namjoon away from Yoongi... Standing in front of him..shielding him from Namjoon 'Yoongi hyung did that for me'

' What do you mean?' Hobi asked

' After that night...Junho silently took care of Jaewook hyung and Sohyun Noona's body without anyone knowing about the murders...' Taehyung explained ' But Jin hyung somehow managed to hide Cyra from him and helped me give Cyra a new life.... Appa had a small cottage on the outskirts of Seoul and we shifted to there... Jennie noona used to take care of her whenever I had class at the Uni...even Jin and Joon hyung used to visit..... '

' We thought everything would go as we planned but things took a turn when I got to know that Junho had located Taehyung and understood that Tae and Sohyun noona were actually the kids of Kim Siwan...his enemy whom he killed oh so easily years ago....' Yoongi spoke up 'Junho had his men work at our Uni...some as Janitors...some as the clerk and then there was Prof Choi'

' Yoongi hyung rented out the top floor of a whole apartment...and shifted me there...while Cyra was left with Jennie noona...but problem arised when Noona had to leave for work till afternoon....and Jin and Joon hyung had classes till evening' Taehyung continued 'I couldn't risk going there in broad day light nor could I risk skipping classes because of my scholarship'

' That's why you never attended any of the morning classes?' Hobi looked at his brother ' You were with Cyra?'

' I was...I took it upon myself to look after her until Tae comes at the time of lunch...and then I'd leave so that Jennie won't see me....' Yoongi smiled remembering those times ' But then appa called me one fine day and told how Junho's men reported that Taehyung and Jungkook stilled seemed so in love even though they have stopped talking with each other...and then-'

' And then I made Yoongi hyung bully me' Taehyung revealed ' Hyung never wanted that..but again he never said no to me no matter what..and this time it was a very crucial situation so we couldn't risk getting our emotions involved'

' He started with mild things...but I made him call me a cheater...and all those stuffs...and every evening he would come home...crying in front me.. asking me to-'

' I literally begged in front of you Taehyung' Yoongi's deep voice roared ' I literally was begging in front of you...asking you to stop making me do all those shit.... You don't have any idea how hard all these years were for me... I had to call you a cheater! I had to call you a slut when you were my baby bear Taehyung....I hated myself for everything that happened to you...but you know what Tae I hated you the most when you betrayed me...'

' Betrayed you?' Namjoon intervened ' How?'

' Everytime I used to beat Taehyung in front of them all... I used to make sure that he wears the special body pads appa had bought for him after the incident with Jimin...We never expected Jimin to join in to bully Taehyung..but that was kind of a help until Jimin lied to us all'

' You knew?' Jungkook breathed out

' I did....' Yoongi sighed... 'It was me who took Taehyung to the nurse...and when I saw you beating him..I was so scared Kook...his wounds reopened and I tried whatever I could to stop you and thankfully Namjoon came...'