20

Its a double update...plz make sure u read the last chapter

' Cyra is Sohyun noona and Jaewook hyung's daughter!'

' W-what?' Jungkook couldn't believe what he just heard ' What are you saying Tae'

' You were right Kook...That day... everything did go as planned' Taehyung remembers way too well how wicked of a day that was 'Yoongi hyung took me to my apartment... you left to meet Jaewook hyung... with Jin and Namjoon hyung doing the last left decorations...but you guys in the middle of it forgot that it was the same day Jiminie hyung too was coming back from the states'

Jimin blinked....not understanding why that was important now...and the doubt was soon cleared as Taehyung explained the rest

Four years ago on Taehyung's birthday

' Why do you look so constipated?' Taehyung laughed looking at Yoongi who really did look like that as he entered his apartment

' Shut up kid' Yoongi rolled his eyes walking towards the kitchen taking out a bottle of cold water

' Hyung' Taehyung called ' You can tell me anything you know....we do share everything... right?'

' We do' Yoongi nodded keeping the bottle back

' What's wrong?' Taehyung asked softly

' Jimin is coming back today... might have already reached home by now'

' What?' Taehyung yelled making Yoongi look at him baffled ' What are you doing here then? Hyung he came back after so many years and you are still here?? Oh my god what am I to do with this idiot hyung of mine... You should go meet him... god am done seeing you loving him from afar for all these time and I know what he means to you...'.

' Tae..I can't leave now....Kook had asked me to take you to Joon's now-'

' What are you? My driver?' Taehyung deadpanned ' Hyung...you are my brother...and for me your happiness too matters... I'll go alone ..or I will just ask Namjoon hyung to come get me...'

' You sure?'

' You know I will be safe with my own cousin right?' Taehyung laughed ' I know how much you missed Jimin hyung...so go meet him'

Yoongi smiled wide as he hugged the younger...' Stay safe....Don't get into trouble just because I left you for sometime'

' Yaa! You are talking as if I always get into trouble' Taehyung pouted.. which turned into a smirk ' Don't miss the dinner just because you got to eat someone else!'

' Jungkook's company has ruined your innocence' Yoongi said...a hand on his chest making Taehyung burst out laughing ' I'll be back soon yeah? And call Joon too'

' Yes hyung..' Taehyung smiled closing the door behind Yoongi who just left...

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Taehyung came out after taking a warm shower... wearing a nice baby pink shirt that Jungkook bought for him... and was combing his hair when it struck him that he forgot to call Namjoon

He took his phone dialing in his number which Namjoon was soon to answer.

' Hello Tae'

' Hyung..I wanted to ask if you'd come and-'

' Am already on my way Tae' Namjoon chuckled 'Yoongi knew that you'd forget to call me..so he already informed me that something came up and he had to leave for sometime...and since it seems like a storm is coming Jin also decided to tag along...so we are on our way already'