16 (M)

Its a double update.... don't miss the previous chapter

Kiss my pain away

A broken sob slipped past Taehyung's lips....as he again harshly rubbed his eyes ' I'll kiss you.... I'll take all your pain away...just be with me alway-'

Jungkook didn't let him complete as he pulled him by his nape joining their lips... 'I told you...no matter what...I won't leave your side'

Taehyung smiled cupping both his cheeks....' I love you' He whispered leaning down...

Jungkook closed his eyes at the sensation of having Taehyung's soft lips over his wound on his forehead....

' Thankyou for coming into my life hyung' He moved down... kissing Jungkook's bruise on his cheeks

' Thankyou for loving me this much' Taehyung leaned down letting his lips linger over Jungkook's for a second longer before pulling back....

He slowly pushed Jungkook back.. making him lay down on the bed

' Taehyung' Jungkook whispered...his heart skipping a beat when he saw the younger getting onto the bed... hovering over him... before closing the space between them

Jungkook didn't dare close his eyes.... nor did Taehyung....as he let the elder push his tongue in... feeling every corner of his mouth....

Taehyung pulled back... moving a bit down before pressing his lips over the angry purple bruises over Jungkook's stomach....

' Hyung......I love you'

That's it.... Taehyung hovering over him...with his lips over his bare skin.... looking at him with hooded eyes definitely brought Jungkook to the edge causing him to hold on to the younger before flipping their position.. with Taehyung now below him...and Jungkook Just between his legs

' What are you up to darling?' Jungkook asked huskily...his breath hitting Taehyung's neck making him shudder

' Koo' A low moan left his pretty lips when Jungkook bit his ear....which just encouraged the elder as he started leaving cherry kisses on his neck... sucking and licking his honey skin

Jungkook ran his hands over Taehyung's legs...his fingers trailing over the bare skin on his thigh hidden under his shirt as Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jungkook's shoulder.....

' I never knew love could be this beautiful until I met you' Taehyung said.. looking straight at Jungkook's eyes ' I never knew life could be so colorful until I held you...yet I would die to keep all our memories in black and white....'

Jungkook felt a wave of emotions hit him as Taehyung cupped one of his cheeks...while his other hand caressed his soft raven locks ' There is a saying...that taking your love under the bright moonlight means taking them in front of gods...and its considered that the gods bless the love they hold granting them a life together till eternity..... You have always given me everything without me asking for it.... But Tonight I am asking you for something... Tonight I want you to show me how much true this saying is....will you do that for me hyung?'

' There will never be anything which you ask for and I would say no' Jungkook blinked his tears off ' But Tae this....are you sure of it?'

' Why hyung?' Taehyung's heart dropped ' Don't you want me?'

' I have never wanted anyone more than you...nor will I ever want you any less....You have no idea about the things you make me want to do with you Taehyung'

' Then what's holding you back?' Taehyung asked softly

' You'

' Me?' Taehyung frowned